Beauty Day - Ojon TSV - Saturday 19th December

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh, I am a bit disappointed. This is more expensive than I expected. And I only really want the treatment...

I think you should f.a.r.t then don't you SS.
Have a great time in Italy by the way. Lucky you.:mysmilie_1141::mysmilie_110:

I take it back, easy pay swung for me. Actually, Dennis probably swung it for me. He's gone to so much trouble, it would be rude not to order really.

I think you should f.a.r.t then don't you SS.
Have a great time in Italy by the way. Lucky you.:mysmilie_1141::mysmilie_110:
Aww, thanks LH. I have slightly mixed feelings about my trip.Half of me is over the moon and excited, the other half wonders whether I'll surive three weeks in close contact with my slightly eccentric parents...:mysmilie_17:
I think I might go for it anyway, because I need to buy the restorative treatment anyway, which is just under £28 including postage from Jayne's web site, so for less than an additional tenner I might just as well try the other goodies. I was hoping for this to be below the £30 mark though. Oh well, sorry to disappoint you yet again, LH...:mysmilie_697:

Where were you based, Anni?

I was based mainly in the north. Venezia, Reggio (Emelia) and longest of all in Torino and Firenze. However I had the good fortune of travelling all over the country in my time there.

I'm F.A.R.Ting cos I've got the hump with QVC. The TSV is good value and I could use everything in it. Usually I would buy multiples of an Ojon TSV (Buying 4 is not unusual) but I just can't bring myself to do it!

I never use the comb either! I use a black rectangular wide tooth comb from a Michael Di Cesare kit I bought at least ten years ago for all my conditioning treatments.

I'm F.a.r.ting. I stocked up on Tawaka instead. Apparantly delivery before xmas. We'll see

i baught went for the tsv probally the only thing of the day ill buy, the lady said it will arrive by xmas eve!the ast ojon tsv i orderd was deliverd by some woman in a car so maybe thats why!

erm sligtlyoff the point here... but has dennis got married again, he seems to be wearing a wedding ring, if so, I'm jeleous:mysmilie_12:

I think the amount i've spent today i deserve a private audience with the man himself.:mysmilie_61: Before you ask LH i boughtThe shine and protect collection, Tawaka set and the colour leave in treatment and apart from that the mally lipglosses. confession over

I think the amount i've spent today i deserve a private audience with the man himself.:mysmilie_61: Before you ask LH i boughtThe shine and protect collection, Tawaka set and the colour leave in treatment and apart from that the mally lipglosses. confession over

Never mind :mysmilie_61: I am not too happy with you LE Lover. What is the reason for this reckless spending today?

Never mind :mysmilie_61: I am not too happy with you LE Lover. What is the reason for this reckless spending today?

well the Tawaka because i can't bear the fact i might not be able to get it again, the shine and protect set because i'd wanted to try it for a while and it was on free p&p and the colour leave in treatment because i had my hair coloured yesterday and i want to keep it looking lovely. The mally lipglosses because i felt like it. :mysmilie_12::mysmilie_12:

well the Tawaka because i can't bear the fact i might not be able to get it again, the shine and protect set because i'd wanted to try it for a while and it was on free p&p and the colour leave in treatment because i had my hair coloured yesterday and i want to keep it looking lovely. The mally lipglosses because i felt like it. :mysmilie_12::mysmilie_12:

All the right reasons. You're being very restrained today, LEL. Go on, give Hearty a "Heart" attack and order something really frivolous.......:mysmilie_698:

You know what, LH, I'm finding it very difficult to take you seriously with those lovely blingy hearts as your signature.......

Pray what would you like me to have as my signature? A picture of the grim reaper or a severed head? :mysmilie_432:

Latest posts

Back