Beauty Day - Ojon TSV - Saturday 19th December

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

FARTing here....

You two! What are you like? It's a good job Love A'kin isn't spending as well or I might conk out.:mysmilie_979:

Hi Loveheart,
I thought it might cheer you up to know that I have FARTed on the Ojon TSV because I have lots of Ojon to use up.
:mysmilie_698::mysmilie_698::mysmilie_698:

Hi Loveheart,
I thought it might cheer you up to know that I have FARTed on the Ojon TSV because I have lots of Ojon to use up.
:mysmilie_698::mysmilie_698::mysmilie_698:

Well yes and no Plint. Glad that you f.a.r.ted on the TSV but not happy that you still have a stockpile to use up. :mysmilie_432::mysmilie_1543:

I love the ultra hydrating shampoo but havent bought the TSV :mysmilie_696:

Havent even watched the shows :mysmilie_82:

I have watched about 5 minutes all day. It seems to be the same old same old again. Perhaps we are cured at last.:mysmilie_696:

my tsv was shipped yesterday!!:mysmilie_82: bit worried it will be deliverd by theese corrior people though cos im going to be at work till 20.00 tues 13.00 wed and 19.00 thurs, if its the royal mail they just leave it at the door step, do theese corrior people reqire a signature? if i left a note on the door saying please to leave it on the step do you think they would?

I've never been asked to sign for anything by the couriers, so fingers crossed if you leave the a note he should be able to leave it. Could you leave a note for it to be left with a neighbour? Hope you get it soon

ahh that gives me hope LE, dont know the neighbours lol we just moved in so i wouldnt like to guess if theyre trusting or not probally not knowing my luck!ill leave a not asking nicely if they can leave it

In mitigation....

Well yes and no Plint. Glad that you f.a.r.ted on the TSV but not happy that you still have a stockpile to use up. :mysmilie_432::mysmilie_1543:

Hi Loveheart,
I only have a stockpile because I had one of those auto-delivery options on a TSV and I don't need to wash my hair so often when I use Ojon. I won't buy any more until it is all used up.
Happier?
:mysmilie_17::mysmilie_17::mysmilie_17:

Just had my Ojon TSV delivered by courier but no sign of my Mally kit ordered the same day..hopefully it's small enough to be delivered by our normal postie so keeping my fingers crossed for tomorrow.

Latest posts

Back