Beauty Bash

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I Love Chocolate

Registered Shopper
Lots of tweets about people going to/at the Beauty Bash.

Thought you'd like to see this picture of Alison Young and I don't know who the other one is.

As usual, what the heck is Alison wearing?! Beauty Bash Girls.jpg Black tights and gold shoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like Kathy Tayler in Tiana B Xmas lace dress TSV, Emu boots and glasses.

Jude xx

I don't know who the lady is but she's wearing that lace Tiana B TSV dress.

By the way what's that fella doing on his knees?

Could he be erecting that huge pole behind them - very apt.

:mysmilie_504:

Looks like Kathy Tayler in Tiana B Xmas lace dress TSV, Emu boots and glasses.

Jude xx

Thanks Jude,
Yes spot on silly me I missed her, she did say that she's was at the BB today.

:clapping:

not sure about kathy's outfit, a bit frumpy for her, but I like Alison's. She looks very neo-60s. Opaque tights and bright shoes are a popular look. I went to a black tie dinner recently and there was a lot of that (I myself was wearing black tights with violet shoes). One young woman was even wearing a lime green cocktail dress, high heels and white ankle socks. Very 80s.

Well, personally, I think she looks awful and Kathy doesn't look any better. Dress is ok but with those boots?!

AY said the other day that she had her outfit sorted and 'her shoes were winning the best shoes competition' - well if they are compared to KT's emus then it was hardly very stiff competition LOL

I know what it is about those shoes. They're peep toe. I think if they were closed in, it wouldn't look so bad?

If it was me, I'd wear flesh coloured 7 denier tights, but mine and AY's dress sense are way different!

I think we are the victims!
She's inside her ensemble looking out - we are outside looking .... AT

I don't know who the lady is but she's wearing that lace Tiana B TSV dress.

By the way what's that fella doing on his knees?

Could he be erecting that huge pole behind them - very apt.

:mysmilie_504:[/QUOTE

I was wondering the same thing myself Bags, hee, hee :giggle:

i liked alisons outfit but the other lady looked like the crafting niece of dawn bibby and she did not look good at all...

d4b7802e-1020-9d32.jpg

My freebies if anyone is interested. My favourite is the Laura Geller whipped gloss duo.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk

It was a good event and the goody bags were a decent haul too :) Looks like we got similar sorts of things there too. Nothing from Prai, Decleor, Sarah Chapman, Judith Williams or L'occitane though, as in previous years. Surprised about the lack of big names but perhaps the contents aren't fixed - Emma Hardie believed there was a full size of her serum there, but it wasn't, just the 10ml. Not that I'm complaining, got nice sets from Perricone and loads of other stuff. Reckon it must be about a decent value in each bag!

did anyone there get any hints about contents of TSVs for teh following brands?

Alpha-H
Sarah Chapman (ie is one planned at all?)
Philip Kingsley

any exciting product paunches? Last year Gatineau had a booklet of new launches throughout the year.

Well, personally, I think she looks awful and Kathy doesn't look any better. Dress is ok but with those boots?!
I couldn`t agree more not a good look at all ....that kind of fashion is usually seen on very young stick thin wanna be models who are striving to stand out in a crowd...and you would do that alright!! Kathy has got it so wrong too what is she thinking wearing that combo!! A delicate dress with heffty outdoor boots .....they both need some advice and a makeover !!

Latest posts

Back