Beauty bash- anyone for a deal???

• Thread starter Deleted member 3549
  • Start date
ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well dim ol' me (not on FB & therefore clueless) did not know about the freebies - at least I assumed they would be teeny tiny sachets or something- and I accepted my invite for me and mum just to have the day out with my mum. I admit as a long-standing addict of Q (there I have finally admitted it!) I was happy to go on that basis.

Easily pleased, a cheap date obviously!

But hey, I'm well- chuffed now I know. My train ticket including tube cost us £37 quid.

That's so grand Weathergirl
I hope you have a wonderful time

Well the good news is Miskat is now going and i'm going with her:grin::grin: She has managed to get a better deal on the fare and can now come down. I can't wait to meet her as we have been in contact all week and i feel as though i know her already.
I don't know what's going on,on Facebook only what happened between us. Miskat gave me a fantastic opportunity to attend the BB. in return for one of the goodie bags and a split of any freebies. A very fair deal, she never at any point. tried to change the agreement and it has all been very amicable.

So we will report back with all the gossip and hopefully meet up with WG and anyone else attending. I can't wait.

Very convenient hey ;)I think in future post this in the drop not in a public forum. And also dont apply for tickets if you no u will struggle to get there

Very convenient hey ;)I think in future post this in the drop not in a public forum. And also dont apply for tickets if you no u will struggle to get there

Only some of the tickets are done by people putting themselves into the ballot. The majority are invited by QVC!!!

I'm sure everyone will follow your words of wisdom Lavvie :happy:

Not convenient just lucky she got a good. deal on the fare. nothing more nothing less.

I'm sure everyone will follow your words of wisdom Lavvie :happy:

Thankyou lavender for your kind words
Wasn't going to go due to cost (didn't research this when I applied)...silly me!
Anyway I thought who cares about the cost when you could be meeting Ali Young & with the click of the button a first class ticket is winging its way.
LE Lover n I are going together n more than happy with the change of plan (not sure how suddenly 'convenient' as never met her before)
Anyway Lavender thanks for your concern & we'll let you know what a fan time we have

Thankyou lavender for your kind words
Wasn't going to go due to cost (didn't research this when I applied)...silly me!
Anyway I thought who cares about the cost when you could be meeting Ali Young & with the click of the button a first class ticket is winging its way.
LE Lover n I are going together n more than happy with the change of plan (not sure how suddenly 'convenient' as never met her before)
Anyway Lavender thanks for your concern & we'll let you know what a fan time we have
]

I hope u both have a lovely time , i wasnt just saying about urself as this seems a common thing according to qvc fb. However i will add that i hope this site isnt becoming like the fb angels and many people are afraid to post there opnions as they get "attacked" for doing so. enjoy

]

I hope u both have a lovely time , i wasnt just saying about urself as this seems a common thing according to qvc fb. However i will add that i hope this site isnt becoming like the fb angels and many people are afraid to post there opnions as they get "attacked" for doing so. enjoy

I think you make a valid point Lavender but you have got us all on a bad day having had our full of pointed comments about things that really are no one else's business. This is a friendly forum and people do post their opinion and where others disagree they do so in the knowledge that it will be taken in good faith.

With hindsight I think you and others of us will look back at some of our posts and think maybe I could have worded that better. I'm sure you do wish the ladies a fab time.

Last edited:
WOW Didn't realise how popular the Beauty Bash was, seems to have turned everyone a bit techy.

Why be techy and maybe jealous, just let those that are going enjoy it and the goodies.

]

Lavender,
I would not attack anyone.
If what I said in response to your comments would put people off posting then I would be very sorry indeed. However some opinions are attacks of others conduct and that cannot be right.
Within limits everyone can post what they like, nothing whatsoever about a chosen few.

Im not jealous about going at all , my point was with soo much about the beauty bash being said on FB it really should have been posted in the drop , as its not then any member of this forum is entitled to have there opinion. I have been a member for a while on here and feel very iffy about ever posting after seeing how some people really go for the jugular when they disagree with wot someone has said. I hope the ladies have a great time and look forward to hearing about it , as i would imagine it will be honest feed back rather than what u soemtimes get on QVc fb page .

]

All opinions are welcome. however being abusive to other members will not be tolerated.

I hope all those going get there (weather)
I hope everyone gets in when they arrive
I hope you all have a wonderful time and get lots of goodies.

Can someone find out if there's going to be a Jewellery Bash any time soon please?

Now, I will be miffed if I don't get an invite to that! :sad:

]

Lav what are the Facebook angels? I asked earlier and no one seems to know?

In a weeks time this will all be forgotten and we'll be moaning about why some got an Ezp voucher and others didn't or why some got a £10. voucher and others didn't. The beauty bash is no different.
Its just the way things go .

Im not jealous about going at all , my point was with soo much about the beauty bash being said on FB it really should have been posted in the drop , as its not then any member of this forum is entitled to have there opinion. I have been a member for a while on here and feel very iffy about ever posting after seeing how some people really go for the jugular when they disagree with wot someone has said. I hope the ladies have a great time and look forward to hearing about it , as i would imagine it will be honest feed back rather than what u soemtimes get on QVc fb page .
Sorry I probably didn't mean jealous, i meant edgy and techy. Everyone seems to be on tenderhooks about the blooming beauty bash, why i don;t know, but i hope it hasn't put you off. A rather late welcome anyway, hope you join in and feel more comfortable :)

Latest posts

Back