Back to You Beauty - no more!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm being a bit fick - I know BTY is a blog/closed FB group so is this what has been disbanded or am I missing something?

:mysmilie_493:

Its her show/flog session in January to help you reinvent yourself ie start flapping the body blade, buy a pair of skin tight kim & co denim look leggings and juice to your hearts delight with a Ninja and drop a few pounds along the way ££££££££££.

Its her show/flog session in January to help you reinvent yourself ie start flapping the body blade, buy a pair of skin tight kim & co denim look leggings and juice to your hearts delight with a Ninja and drop a few pounds along the way ££££££££££.

Oh I see!!!!! Thanks miss molly, I must have blocked out the memory of such a horror ;)

QVC are not contuing with BTY! Therefore it's defunked and there will possibly be another similar type show. Think FB and all connnected with it are gone too! :mysmilie_5:

QVC are not contuing with BTY! Therefore it's defunked and there will possibly be another similar type show. Think FB and all connnected with it are gone too! :mysmilie_5:

DF's bestie still has the BTY FB group.

I worry about the man who comes over and waves his body blade each year. Will he be unable to wave it at DF in January, will he have to stay at home and wave it to himself?

They sometimes bring the FB crew in! I saw a show once and it was seriously awful, I even felt sorry for the FBookers. A sad, poor looking bunch :mysmilie_5:

They sometimes bring the FB crew in! I saw a show once and it was seriously awful, I even felt sorry for the FBookers. A sad, poor looking bunch :mysmilie_5:

I bet they were only waiting for the bus when a bunch of kids wearing headsets ran out of the QVC studios Chiswick and dragged the poor buggers in with the offer of a slutty "novel" by Fibby Flint, they then said they'd come in if they weren't given the slutty "novel" by Fibby Flint. :mysmilie_17:

Don't think DF has got anything to with this now, could be wrong?

Groupies fall for anything, shame! :mysmilie_61:

She said she was stepping down and leaving it all to her bestie Sharon. But rumours are she is still very active behind the scenes in the group.

She (the cat's mother) wouldn't be able to help herself!

Does this Fakebook friend Admin person, spend her life on Social Media? She pops up everywhere :mysmilie_520:

Back to You Beauty, and the numerous associated FB groups are a depressing symptom of the things which are going so much downhill about QVC. Any dissenting voice is ruthlessly repressed. Spines seem to have to be surrendered at the door when you join. And these people, who exist in an echo-chamber, are the ones who have QVC's ear.

I really wish QVC could have the integrity to actually solicit feedback both positive and negative; engage with disenchanted customers about what makes them alienated.

Most things on this earth are finite resources... at some point QVC is going to discover that that includes customers.

As a long term customer I don't understand the emphasis on some Social Media platforms?
Yes, I know it's Marketing and all that but it's certainly not the be all to their sales!
In fact, a recent Presenter said most of their customers were not on Social Media etc etc!
Also, if it is that important to them then they should make sure that it is run in the proper manner with the proper qualified polite personnel!

Latest posts

Back