Back to You Beauty - no more!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

So, you can't be honest but SH can be horrible? Ooh sounds like a real fun place to be, a choice between there and putting pins down my fingernails. :mysmilie_865:

Yep, spot on - I posted this before, but when I was a member (for a brief period) there was some poor soul who was viciously excoriated for posting a picture of her busted feet due to a pair of dodgy Skechers, i.e. slagging off Q which was definitely not allowed AND assaulting the delicate flowers of the group with pictures of her (admittedly) manky trotters

If any one dares to say anything negative they are jumped on by other members and SH and told to post it on the main QVC page and/or they are booted out.

That`s how it should be done. Whereas the BTY pretend blogger posts a pic, says she`s worked hard for 6 hours applying the makeup, has taken 300 selfies until she finds the right one, its all fantastic etc and then begs for votes because Pedigree Chum are trying to find the best blog or should that read dog ?

Why oh why do they only talk about QVC products? Can they not Post other brands or is she tied into the QVC Machine I wonder?

Because she gets sheds loads free from QVC and the brands before they appear on shows or as TSVs

Find that rather disgusting actually, she must have no shame! All because of Fakebook and seeking out people who work on QVC, O my Goodness!!!!! :cheeky::cheeky:

If any one dares to say anything negative they are jumped on by other members and SH and told to post it on the main QVC page and/or they are booted out.

Doesn't sound like a good person to be around. Driven by greed is never healthy!!!! :mysmilie_43:

Suppressing dissent is not healthy. It is shortsighted and only delays a revolt against the forced agreement that everything in the garden is rosy.

When you behave in certain ways it always shows true character! Must be lacking something in life when you become so obsessed by a shopping channel! :mysmilie_510:

I think it's worse! Total embarrassment for grown up women and some men to behave like that! 1D fans are under 12, so they have an excuse? :mysmilie_61::mysmilie_851

I'm being a bit fick - I know BTY is a blog/closed FB group so is this what has been disbanded or am I missing something?

:mysmilie_493:

I was talking about the QVC as they usually do a January to get you back to healthy lifestyle!

Don't know anything about blogs or Fakebook? It's finished unless they bring it back in the future but guessing it's had its day! :mysmilie_5:

I think it's worse! Total embarrassment for grown up women and some men to behave like that! 1D fans are under 12, so they have an excuse? :mysmilie_61::mysmilie_851

Er no, the real nut jobs are women in their 40s. Yes really posting about Harry being in love with Louis and how evils Cowell makes them date women. The little boy Louis has is really a robot! The state of mental health in the world is worse than you think.

Glad I'm not one of them! Seriously don't understand today's society at times! Let's blame Social Media! All this fake news and fake reviews! :mysmilie_10:

Latest posts

Back