Back to You Beauty - no more!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

You'd be lucky. You have to be vetted, your internet history examined to make sure you don't visit sites or forums they disprove of, give a DNA sample to prove you are who you say you are. Oh and then get planning permission to erect the alter to worship DF,all things QVC and Sharon.:mysmilie_13:

They must hate the Shopping Telly forum - you know, a platform that welcomes lateral thinking and freedom of speech. In fact, didn't they once launch an attack? I seem to remember a while back someone came on here strongly defending certain groups and presenters while criticising ST members and their comments, and it was suspected they were from BTY?

That`s how it should be done. Whereas the BTY pretend blogger posts a pic, says she`s worked hard for 6 hours applying the makeup, has taken 300 selfies until she finds the right one, its all fantastic etc and then begs for votes because Pedigree Chum are trying to find the best blog or should that read dog ?

This thread is ****** brilliant! How can you call it work when you play with Make Up and Beauty Products that have been given to you free? Why is everything so tremendous, gorgeous and divine? Real bloggers post honest reviews and some can be slightly negative at times! Does she mainly post these selfies on Fakebook????? :mysmilie_13:

No never worked at QVC. She became friends with DF and it went from there. Not sure if DF was between partners and Sharon was supportive and they became joined at the hip. DF mentions her a lot as her very best friend.

Very surprised at that. Thought someone mentioned that was how they met!
Strange indeed maybe she hasn't got any other friends! :mysmilie_61::mysmilie_61:

A desire to control things to the nth degree appears to be a common bond...

I think both Debbie and her best buddy are on a hiding to nothing, as they can only control the media space they occupy and can directly control. Outside of that bubble dissent can and will flourish freely.

I think, as has been discussed elsewhere on the QVC threads, if you put yourself out there, you will attract comment: both positive and negative. Best to have a thick skin to go with the large ego, methinks....

It's a sad sad situation to be so obsessed and think you're something that you're not! :mysmilie_520:

They must hate the Shopping Telly forum - you know, a platform that welcomes lateral thinking and freedom of speech. In fact, didn't they once launch an attack? I seem to remember a while back someone came on here strongly defending certain groups and presenters while criticising ST members and their comments, and it was suspected they were from BTY?

Well they should pay attention and creep out of their bubble! BTY is no more, had its day! :mysmilie_12:

Very surprised at that. Thought someone mentioned that was how they met!
Strange indeed maybe she hasn't got any other friends! :mysmilie_61::mysmilie_61:

DF mentioned the met via Facebook many times. She did have Shazza with her at QVC many times though introducing her to all the guests(hence going to tea with Tova) and getting loads of freebies. When the group first started on FB and it was open for all to read. Endless photos of the members at QVC Towers with guests and presenters going round the studio. The, I had the most fantastic day at QVC thank you so much, was endless.

Perhaps she could give up telling us that her daughter's a doctor, or studying to be one. That would make a nice change. It's said almost as often as Moira C on Ideal World telling us that she lives in a converted windmill. As a comment made once or twice, OK, but said continually it gets boring - who really cares about the presenters private lives?

Kathy Tayler announced she was on a QVC health Kick a few years ago as well...lasted all of a month if that. Never mentioned again! :mysmilie_11:

I can't believe someone who was an athlete like Kathy would need telling about how to keep healthy, fit and active! She has her own sports experience, plus having a doctor in the family, she's got all the knowledge she needs.

The two whose weight seems to yo-yo are Debbie Flint and Catherine Huntley... Debbie has still managed to make a nice little earner out of her diet book by updating it to a newer version. Catherine seems to dip in and out of following the Christiane Wolff book/regime.

It really seems to me, though, that the only one who is truly obsessed with her figure is Catherine.

The prescription, for most of us and not just the QVC presenters, is to eat less and move more. As we age, we all need to eat less, and move more... and it's easier for some of us than it is for others. Those of us who have mobility problems or chronic conditions may find it very challenging. I class myself as someone who has no good excuse: just disorganised and unmotivated... I know perfectly well what I need to do, I just need to actually do it! Of course there are also those who are naturally slim, but they too have to watch what they are doing as they can sometimes lose more weight than they should... we all have our challenges at both ends of the scale.

DF mentioned the met via Facebook many times. She did have Shazza with her at QVC many times though introducing her to all the guests(hence going to tea with Tova) and getting loads of freebies. When the group first started on FB and it was open for all to read. Endless photos of the members at QVC Towers with guests and presenters going round the studio. The, I had the most fantastic day at QVC thank you so much, was endless.

It's all rather strange but what ever floats your boat!
Maybe I would do the same if I was rewarded with loads of freebies! Or maybe not :mysmilie_852:

I think I must have missed something, or I've been living on a different planet - this is the first I've heard of BTY Beauty and what does Debbie Flint know about the subject, sorry baffles me - someone please point me in the right direction so that I can see what all the hype is about.

I think I must have missed something, or I've been living on a different planet - this is the first I've heard of BTY Beauty and what does Debbie Flint know about the subject, sorry baffles me - someone please point me in the right direction so that I can see what all the hype is about.

It's a closed group run by Sharon Harvey. You have to ask to join and if you say a anything negative about QVC or any presenters you get blocked and booted off the group.

It was running for a year or two on QVC but is now Finished! DON't know anything about the BTY FB groups/groupies but that will probably finish soon too! FADS never last long! :mysmilie_12:

Didn't Sharon win the fabulous Diamonique crown as well?

Is She the one who posts all these QVC beauty shots and then talks about Blogging constantly! Sure Beauty Bloggers should post all brands or does she just work for QVC? Strange :mysmilie_12:

It's a closed group run by Sharon Harvey. You have to ask to join and if you say a anything negative about QVC or any presenters you get blocked and booted off the group.

So, you can't be honest but SH can be horrible? Ooh sounds like a real fun place to be, a choice between there and putting pins down my fingernails. :mysmilie_865:

Latest posts

Back