Aveda TSV 28/10/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Aveda 4 Piece Cleanse & Style Collection TSV 28/10/24 (choice of Rosemary & Mint or Shampure)

250ml Shampoo RRP £22 + post
250ml Conditioner RRP £22 + post
100ml Volumising Tonic RRP £28 + post
150ml Daily Moisture Treatment RRP £36 + post

Total RRP £108 + post

Attachments

• Aveda TSV 1.png
    Aveda TSV 1.png
    1.4 MB
  • Aveda TSV 2.png
    Aveda TSV 2.png
    1.1 MB
That looks a great TSV. I don't need volumizing though on my hair.

The matching condition is £25.
You and me both Donna. You would think with QVC's Buying power they could like other companies offer a choice for different hair types. They do this all the time with the PK TSV's.

I think Aveda used to be on QVC years ago, vaguely remember buying some. Might have a look if it's reasonably priced.

CC

I remember we sat up to midnight or phone CS early in the evening of the TSV, and sometimes they would let you order at the TSV price.

Aveda is vegan and no animal testing.

I remember a counter opened in my Debenhams and the SA said Estée Lauder did not want to sell on QVC and damn they did disappear from QVC shortly after that.

Aveda Cleanse & Style 4 Piece Collection
Item Number 253118
QVC Price £99.00
TSV Price £46.92
P&P £3.95

Delight in a pampering new haircare routine with the Cleanse & Style Collection from Aveda. This set gives you everything you need to cleanse, hydrate and style hair, with Nutriplenish Daily Moisturizing Treatment and Volumizing Tonic to help revitalise your tresses, as well as a shampoo and conditioner of your choice. It's the perfect way to turn your regular haircare steps into little moments of luxury, which leave your hair looking fabulous and smelling divine.

*A great saving: if you were to buy the items in your chosen option individually, directly from Aveda, you'd pay £111. So, to get the collection for our Today's Special Value price of just £46.92 plus P&P, you're saving £60.13.

Choose your haircare icons - the Cherry Almond Shampoo and Conditioner are true treats for your hair with their sweet, juicy floral fragrance and softening formulas. Shampure is the most well-known Aveda range with its calming signature aroma and gentle cleansing properties, making it perfect for all ages and hair types. Rosemary Mint is another firm fan favourite, thanks to an invigorating scent that'll energise every hair wash moment. Which option will you choose?

The gift of luscious locks - this collection can be tailored to everyone's tastes and hair requirements, making it perfect for presenting to a loved one (or yourself as a well-deserved treat!). You could even split it up into separate gifts to tick a few more names off your list.

All options contain:
1 x Nutriplenish Daily Moisturizing Treatment (150ml) - this creamy leave-in moisturising treatment is formulated to help deliver instant hydration to thirsty locks and to offer heat protection. Suitable for all textures of dry hair and enriched with mango butter, coconut oil and pomegranate seed oil, as well as an aromatic fragrance blend of bergamot, mandarin and ylang ylang
1 x Volumizing Tonic (100ml) - one of Aveda's bestselling styling products, this volumising tonic aims to deliver maximum root lift to help build body while adding a healthy-looking shine. Ideal for fine to medium hair and enhanced with an uplifting aroma

Make your choice:

Cherry Almond collection:
1 x Cherry Almond Shampoo (250ml) - a lush shampoo ideal for normal-to-dry hair that works to restore softness and shine, leaving hair feeling touchably soft and full of weightless bounce. With a sweet, juicy floral pure-fume aroma made from 38 flower and plant essences including tonka bean, orange and ylang ylang
1 x Cherry Almond Conditioner (200ml) - a deeply conditioning formula designed to leave your hair feeling soft and bouncy, while helping to restore shine. Infused with the same sweet, juicy floral pure-fume aroma made from 38 flower and plant essences including tonka bean, orange and ylang ylang. Perfect for all hair types and lengths of normal to dry hair, especially long hair

Or

Shampure collection:
1 x Shampure Shampoo (250ml) - a gently cleansing, weightless formula that works to provide long-lasting hydration while infusing hair with its calming signature aroma of 25 flower and plant essences. Made with abyssinian oil. Suitable for all hair types and textures
1 x Shampure Conditioner (250ml) - a hydrating, weightless formula that works to instantly detangle and add shine while infusing hair with the same signature aroma of 25 flower and plant essences. Made with abyssinian oil. Suitable for all hair types and textures

Or

Rosemary Mint option:
1 x Rosemary Mint Shampoo (250ml) - a shampoo designed to help gently remove product build-up and other impurities without disrupting the natural balance of your scalp and hair, leaving hair feeling squeaky clean, reset and looking shiny. Enriched with micelles and white vinegar, as well as an invigorating aroma of rosemary, peppermint and spearmint
1 x Rosemary Mint Conditioner (250ml) - a weightless conditioner formulated to help prevent tangles while leaving hair full of weightless body and shine. Boasting the same energising aroma of rosemary, peppermint and spearmint to awaken the senses. Infused with white vinegar

I thought the Nutriplenish was a deep conditioner. Seems not.

Okay, I am actually tempted but would have to give the volumizing spray away as I would not use.

No, I have quite a bit of shampoo and conditioners to use up.

That looks a great TSV. I don't need volumizing though on my hair.

The matching condition is £25.
What's the difference between the two options? I may try one of them but don't get the difference, if they are coloursafe and for fine, curly hair. naturally

I would have liked a choice with the Cherry Almond, I already have a litre of the Shampure.
There it is!

What's the difference between the two options? I may try one of them but don't get the difference, if they are coloursafe and for fine, curly hair. naturally

There it is!
Rosemary and mint is more for cleansing and so build up of products. Shampure is moisturizing, so depends on what your hair needs.

A great saving: if you were to buy the items in your chosen option individually, directly from Aveda, you'd pay £111.

Nutriplenish Daily Moisturizing Treatment 150ml £36 direct cost £16.50
Volumizing Tonic 100ml £28 direct cost £12.83
Shampoo 250ml £22 direct cost £10.08
Conditioner 250ml £25 direct cost £11.46

Total £111 direct cost £50.87 incl p&p used in calculations.

Thanks SCW for prices.

Latest posts

Back