Aveda Coming Back To QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I also am a fan of Sap Moss and was gutted to learn they'd stopped making it. But - they've replaced it with a range called "Dry Remedy" and although not quite as thick and pasty :1: it's as good. I used it for the first time the other night and do like it. Wish they'd tell us if/when they're taking somat off the market though and can't understand why they'd do that to Sap Moss Range.

P xx

Thanks for this - have been grieving for the loss of Sap Moss too. Will give the Dry Remedy a whirl once I've used up my Philosophy Shear Splendour which has been a fairly good alternative.

Hope they allow QVC to sell Aveda on the website this time. Before it used to be sold only when accompanied by a trained therapist, rather like a PG film.

It was something to do with the fact that other web companies had sole rights for online sales....lookfantastic used to sell it online

Yes Lookfantastic still sell it online as do Aveda themselves. The Richard John Salon and HQ hair also sell it online.

Its great to see Aveda coming back but it does make me wonder whether these brands are struggling on the high street what with Prescriptives coming back and surprise surprise are having their first TSV I wouldn't imagine it will be long before Molton Brown coming back as every time I've been to bluewater they are always empty and the staff are looking very very bored

Its great to see Aveda coming back but it does make me wonder whether these brands are struggling on the high street what with Prescriptives coming back and surprise surprise are having their first TSV I wouldn't imagine it will be long before Molton Brown coming back as every time I've been to bluewater they are always empty and the staff are looking very very bored

There's am MB outlet at Gunwharf Quays, Portsmouth. I used to go there and stock up. At about the same time as MB dumped QVC, the prices there rocketed and yes, same result, empty shop and bored staff

Has anyone used the blue malve shampoo and condititioner? If so what do you think?

My mum used Blue Malva, she's got grey/white hair - you couldn't put your finger on what it actually did to her hair, it just looked more lively, it was stunning in the sun and she had comments about it each time she went out, really used to give her a boost - she'll be pleased it's back on QVC.

I loved the Madder root conditioner, it made my red low lights last twice as long.

There's also a Molton Brown outlet at Cheshire Oaks, it's always packed and the staff are lovely.

Last edited:
Has anyone used the blue malve shampoo and condititioner? If so what do you think?

I use the shampoo all the time and blue malva conditioner regularly. Me and my Mum both think they are great. I too buy Aveda products on-line (thanks to some pointers to websites I read on here - thanks gals). Be interesting to see if Aveda comes back if they have such good deals as they used to.

Beverly Beaute do it (you may know already, but what the heck ;) ):

http://uk.beverlybeaute.com/good.php?mode=view&code=17&Page=1&no=92

I find the smell of Shampure intoxicating, I'm imagining it now :drunk:

clemenzina

If you go to nailcareclub.com they have all the old favourites from Qtica and Supernails with the woman who presented them on QVC - I've ordered from them before and the delivery was quick and relatively cheap. Hope that helps

Second the smell of Shampure - so glad they are coming back - I have fond memories of amazing TSVs with them.

Latest posts

Back