Aveda Coming Back To QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If Aveda does come back to QVC, the prices will probably just be the same as they are on the high street and then you will have QVC's P&P on top. :rolleyes:

If Aveda does come back to QVC, the prices will probably just be the same as they are on the high street and then you will have QVC's P&P on top. :rolleyes:

And I have a loyalty card so shall carry on buying most of my Aveda at my local Fenwicks. But I will be looking out for any TSVs - they might tempt me :)

Yeah right!!! Mine went back this week, along with everyone else's I reckon!!!Hope that's not the writing on the wall for Aveda, tho:13:

was there something wrong with the tsv or is this the full price scandal?

was there something wrong with the tsv or is this the full price scandal?

The TSV: i'vc really thick, dry curly hair, and I'd read all the rave reviews about Ojon so had to try it; I used it more than once to give it a fair shot, and styled my hair with all the serum etc the same way etc, and yet it left my hair straw like, and very smelly -(the unique) aroma is not to everyone's taste, my husband kept backing away from me!!!!
A quick trawl through previous threads about that TSV reveals I'm not the only one..:33:

Best news I have heard in ages about QVC!

WOW! :D I do hope we see Aveda back soon. They do all
my favourite hair products. I'm using their dry remedy moisturising shampoo
and treatment masque at the mo. They do wonders for my over stressed
dry hair. Too much use of permenant hair colourants!

yes I can't stand the treatment elixir or whatever they call that pot of stuff, but the hydrating shampoo and cond is okay...I don't use styling products anyway

yes I can't stand the treatment elixir or whatever they call that pot of stuff, but the hydrating shampoo and cond is okay...I don't use styling products anyway

I think was the pot of restorative stuff and /or the leave in stuff rather than the shampoo & conditioner, so i couldn't justify keeping the TSV when I wasn't going to be using half of it.

I use Aveda Shampure, so heres hoping QVC have some fabby TSVs like they did in yesteryear those were the days werent they Donna :?:

yes they were the days, I have only bought one beuty TSV this year .
I remeber bying the beauty TSV's i multiples.

That would be fab - I loved the sap moss as it was great on my dry,curly hair. I was gutted when they stopped making it especially when my hair grew back even curlier after chemotherapy and I so wanted it ! I'm using the Be Curly and that's ok but not as good. Hope they'll bring a reasonable range back and then I can try a couple of others under the 30 mbg.....Probably get 'the' letter then !!

I also am a fan of Sap Moss and was gutted to learn they'd stopped making it. But - they've replaced it with a range called "Dry Remedy" and although not quite as thick and pasty :1: it's as good. I used it for the first time the other night and do like it. Wish they'd tell us if/when they're taking somat off the market though and can't understand why they'd do that to Sap Moss Range.

P xx

I like their colour conserve shampoo and conditioner. Really does protect your colour.

I used to use their skin care years ago, but when I tried it earlier this year, I didn't like it ... not sure if they have changed their formula bit it felt like it sat on my skin, rather than absorbing.

I think when Estee Lauder bought the company they changed quite alot. I loved their hair brushes, not the paddle as I have short hair. Still have two Aveda brushes, but the blow dry one is no longer available.

Has anyone used the blue malve shampoo and condititioner? If so what do you think?

Aveda coming back to QVC

Has anyone used the blue malve shampoo and condititioner? If so what do you think?

I have used this on my grey (silver!) hair for years and it is not purple or blue, just makes the grey look more silvery. I use the blue malva conditioner every month or so and leave it on for a while, and the shampoo about twice a week.

it could be that july being beauty month (i think) that aveda could be re-launched during this time. the tsvs will be a good price but the normal products will probably be the same price as in store.

Latest posts

Back