Ask Alison ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Maybe QVC should consider reviving the old In The Salon with Alison format where there was another host and she was the expert, and the Beauty Workshop format. She seemed to be more focused on the products and knowledge back then.

I'd like to ask AY a beauty question (controversial in this thread, I know): why are you so anti-cosmetic surgery?

Since the human body is designed to get old, tired and wrinkled as a consequence of living, the whole "using plants or chemicals to try and stop looking older" thing is hardly natural. And since being born with bright green eyelids is rather rare, so is slapping make-up on. So why get all het up about cosmetic surgery being used for the same reason? Especially since a number of her fellow presenters and QVC guests appear to have had more than a few procedures done...

Sounds a tad hypocritical to me. Unless Le Q starts offering facelifts and boob jobs (and maybe something for the girls, too), in which case fully I expect AY to exhort everyone to "jump to those phones" to get a new and improved fizzog through surgery.

i must be dim cos i don't know who's had work done. should i start a new thread? "who's had what?" :cheeky:

my guesses for botox users are Carmel Thomas , Snoozie Adams and Dare I say it Chuntley....

And I would ask why for a beauty therapist she always allows herself to be made up sooooo badly !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and god the hair and the outfits lol

Latest posts

Back