Ask Alison ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lilian

Registered Shopper
On the Beauty Channel at 5 there is Ask Alison.

What would you like to ask her. I' ll start

Alison, when are you going to hang up your beauty therapists dress ?

"Alison why oh why did you keep repeating the word 'like' over & over again like a 14 year old when you fronted Perricone last night?
Oh yes you did - I was like .... she was like "

Alison, what, in your expert opinion, do you consider to be the best product for combatting bags under the eyes? I'd like to know so that I can avoid it at all costs.

Why do you suck up to Lulu when you have always said you wouldn't work with anyone who has had "work" done?

How do I perfect the oil slick cheek look you do so well?

If you are an expert, why do you look considerably better when you have had another 'expert' do your hair or make up?

Who dresses you?

Sheesh, you guys are very harsh about Alison Young. I might not be her biggest fan , but I just think its a bit below the belt to be so PERSONAL in your criticisms of her. I don't think any of us reach the dizzying heights of perfection you so demand of AY. There's a good saying about glass houses and stones....:wonder:

Last edited:
Sheesh, you guys are very harsh about Alison Young. I might not be her biggest fan , but I just think its a bit below the belt to be so PERSONAL in your criticisms of her. I don't think any of us reach the dizzying heights of perfection you so demand of AY. There's a good saying about glass houses and stones....:wonder:

I don't consider my post as a personal criticism of her. I would merely be asking her to explain herself.

Alison when will you stop talking over guests who know more about the product they are selling than you do?

sorry but after the new cid show it would have to be 'when are you going to wash your hair and when are you going to do your roots?' black and yellow sripes and greasy.......shudder......

She's incredibly insulting to other people, especially models, in the name of "straight talking".

On the CiD show last night she said, "I don't do shopping,don't go into shops" So why on the Bobbi Brown shows she is always going on about "I have gone into a shop and bought this I love it so much."

Oh and it was makeup they were talking about at the time.

Alison - when did you decide that having a voice like a cat being chased by a chainsaw was ideal for TV presenting?

Jinny x

Latest posts

Back