Anything good lately?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loveallthingsitalian

Registered Shopper
We are all very quick to complain about Q (I readily admit to my fair share) but in the spirit of my NY resolution I wondered if there was anyone who felt that the last thing they purchased was worthwhile? Today I received a stainless steel bracelet which I was chuffed with.

My red patent Lulu Guinness bag and some rose gold eek bracelet Charlie talked me into ;)

V.happy with products and service, I have to say.

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk 2

My Mally eyesticks. Never used Mally before and must say I like them and with 5 of them in the box they worked out good value even with p and p. They`ll last for ages.

I havent bought anything in a while and wont again till Graham gets a response from QVC as there behaviour has been disgusting and they do not deserve my money

My Mally eyesticks. Never used Mally before and must say I like them and with 5 of them in the box they worked out good value even with p and p. They`ll last for ages.

I bought those too. Not usually a fan of Mally makeup, but after the good feedback on here have given them a go and they're great!

Also got a nice Eternal stainless steel ring in clearance which is pretty but really solid and I'm delighted with.

I got the Emma Harde Tsv and really like it, have always found Customer Service to be good, well they have been for me, not bought anything else recently though as not much appeals x

I bought a square cabochon grey moonstone ring just before Christmas that is really pretty and well made. A good weight of silver. Then in clearance I found the Sincerely Oval leopard jasper ring. I've already got the same ring in rhodonite and wanted the LJ one but it was a bit of an extravagance at £50+. But it was down to £30 so it seemed rude not to

But that's all I've bought in Dec/Jan ... I think!! Hmm ... no that is it. Nothing else. But pleased with both.

i like qvc's customer services generally its very good but i have not bought anything for a while now and i have no paticular urge to.

Eco hair dryer was my last purchase and I really love it. It arrived with a continental plug so I phoned customer services and they credited me 10 quid. I already had an adaptor so I was very happy.

After posting the above I thought I'd better check to see if they had refunded the £10 and they hadn't! After phoning them they have now but just goes to show you should always check.

My last purchase was an eternal eek eternity ring & I love it, I wear it to work as a wedding ring as my real wedding ring was getting ruined.

Last edited:
From a purely practical point of view am very pleased I bought the set of 2 small roasting dishes with rack from CE. They are FAB - washing up is a absolute doddle. No more cheapie ovenware for me. :rock:

On a more frivolous note I lurvvvvvvve the eek Spider necklace I got for Christmas. LoveitLoveitLoveit.
:heart:

Nothing from me, i'm still cross waiting for my dreadful NN flannel sets to get picked up for 2 weeks. And after
that fiasco at Christmas when they built his hopes up , then dashed them again, I'm buying NOTHING

Had to log into my account before posting to see what I've bought - after a phase of about eight months where I bought virtually nothing I've spent quite a bit with them since last Nov. In Last Clicks I got a Tova Eek pendant (art deco, natch!) It's the circular one with the calibre sapphires surrounding the central stone, it was on TV years ago, and matches the ring I already had which I *love* (then got a genuine vintage sapphire, platinum and diamond version of the ring at Xmas to mark my completed family - that caused me to actually and literally go "eeek"!!) I bought the Magformers kit (magnetic squares and triangles to build with) for my son for Christmas and he loves it. First time I've ever bought anything from a Santa's Toy Shop hour, first time Charlie Brook and that Jill woman who does toys have managed to get me to race to the phone (well, t'internet!) Went for the Red Carpet system and it's one of my all-time best QVC purchases. Got the recent Trespass TSV which I really like. Have NN flannelled us out, got the Try-Me in ivory for us and TSV in purple for daughter. Pleased with everything I bought, all arrived swiftly (falls over in shock.) P&P still outlandish (no shock there!)

Oh, forgot about my Cozee bedding! Best ever. And also the Red Carpet Manicure thing, which i am now getting great results with and am using more since discovering the cheap Shellac copy polishes on Fleabay that work perfectly.

From a purely practical point of view am very pleased I bought the set of 2 small roasting dishes with rack from CE. They are FAB - washing up is a absolute doddle. No more cheapie ovenware for me. :rock:

On a more frivolous note I lurvvvvvvve the eek Spider necklace I got for Christmas. LoveitLoveitLoveit.
:heart:

I know what you mean about the roasting pan set, I bought it last year and the pans are so versatile both from a size and the ease of using with easy glide surface - not the sexiest of purchases but I was well chuffed too.

Eagle Eye gemstone ring down to £8 from £32 - no, I'd never heard of it before either, but it's a mid-grey colour. Excellent vfm.

Latest posts

Back