Anything good lately?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I bought a NN featherbed, but that's going back. Last purchase before that was my ABC skinwash I think, which is a regular purchase and nothing to jump up & click my heels about, but I ordered Judith Williams magic make-up and cleanser with brush the other day so see how they grab me when they arrive...:wink:

I know what you mean about the roasting pan set, I bought it last year and the pans are so versatile both from a size and the ease of using with easy glide surface - not the sexiest of purchases but I was well chuffed too.

can you post item numberl please to ensure looking at correct item as I am looking for something
like this

Nothing since last year! But my Eternal Eek bracelet arrived in the new year- the OTO one. I really like it and wear it next to my watch. My Mally TSV and the OTO 5 stick shadows. All excellent. I will use everything, can't believe I hesitated. NY resolution kept as far as QVC is concerned so I still have my 2 TSV "credits" intact!

Sadly I broke my resolution regarding handbags out of "necessity". My black everyday Kathy Van zeeland that I used for work started to peel apart. I am therefore without a black handbag, except for my Mullberry- and there's no way I'm taking that to work.

After a lot of research online I decided to go for my much coveted Fossil Maddox- the big one-in black leather. Found it on the bay- brand new with tags- from a shop in Launceston who Zi have bought Fossil from before. £129 down from £189. Paypal money too afrer having another "cul".

SechVite

Found a new use for SechVite. Have a pinkie that vertical ridge has split to the quick *ouch* Cut it back and layered SV on and it's holding the nail together. Not received my NailEat/NailDrink yet, but hope it helps. Thanks for that thread/link :heart: Probably the ThyroidMeds responsible.

I only brought 2 things from Q last year and nothing in the 2 years before that.( a serious economy drive) I did watch Q and if I saw anything I really liked I searched on line to find it either cheaper or with free p&p if I couldn't then i just did with out. One of those was a Fuji camera TSV which I had to have replaced after just 4 weeks as the lens cover kept on sticking so you could only take half frame pictures . Unfortunately the replacement had to go bake due to the same fault so I have had my money back and am still looking for a small camera that has a good optical zoom and is VERY VERY easy to use.

Found a new use for SechVite. Have a pinkie that vertical ridge has split to the quick *ouch* Cut it back and layered SV on and it's holding the nail together. Not received my NailEat/NailDrink yet, but hope it helps. Thanks for that thread/link :heart: Probably the ThyroidMeds responsible.

You can use a piece of tissue to strengthen the nail. Either glue it on to the nail or if you prefer use Seche Vite to "stick" it. I break nails all the time and can keep them going for weeks with the tissue and glue routine.

Its nice to see all the surport Graham is getting by people not buying from QVC .......not lol

Well by ordering from QVC ur giving them ur business, 95% of items can be found cheaper aswell so in theory why would u be a member of this forum and shop with QVC ?

Is it a pre requisite then that you can only be a ST member if you can order things cheaper elsewhere than Q and then subsequently order them elsewhere? I dont think that's Graham view - I think it's personal choice. People show Grahsm support in many different ways.

Nothing from me, i'm still cross waiting for my dreadful NN flannel sets to get picked up for 2 weeks. And after
that fiasco at Christmas when they built his hopes up , then dashed them again, I'm buying NOTHING

Me too, had to ring then to remind - have been waiting exactly 2 weeks! Very shoddy!

No what im saying is we all know QVC read these pages so if they see that forum members are still purchasing then why would they go back into business with Graham , this forum is giving QVC free publicity that they do not deserve

Me too, had to ring then to remind - have been waiting exactly 2 weeks! Very shoddy!
Did you order the double set TSV as well. I must admit i was shocked at the quality, and equally shocked to have them
still sitting here costing me money. Very bad service. Think i'll e mail again tomorrow and give of. :(

Latest posts

Back