Any OPI OTOs?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Anso

Registered Shopper
Just wondering if anyone has spotted any OPI OTOs yet...?

Also, anyone seen any other kits featuring more of the holiday colours please? :)

Just wondering if anyone has spotted any OPI OTOs yet...?

Also, anyone seen any other kits featuring more of the holiday colours please? :)

Don't know about OTOs but there is another kit with four colours in it. Have a look on the new Beauty Items thread as it is mentioned on there. I remember it has Smitten with Mittens in it.

There is a collection called mini merries and it is now showing at a TSV price. I am tempted but there is no picture.

There is a collection called mini merries and it is now showing at a TSV price. I am tempted but there is no picture.
They've changed it to OTO price now although it did say TSV price before. Still no picture. I am going to check out the colours on Lena White site.

do you have a link to the mini merries - I can't find it :(

I did see a mini merries set on amazon the other day for about £12

do you have a link to the mini merries - I can't find it :(

I did see a mini merries set on amazon the other day for about £12

If you look on the previous page of this forum SCW has put the link up on new beauty items. I am off to lookj on Amazon ta.

thanks everyone :)

I'm not going to go for it - i'm not in love with the mini's and this set for the four colours is on amazon - although at qvc it seems you do get a couple of treatments

hi loveheart,its showing in stock on my page? Maybe just google mini merries and see if the amazon page comes up

Darn, hoping the OTO was going to be full size bottles. Think I'll pass as I find them too small and fiddly.

A lot of them have disappeared off the bay. Never mind I have loads in my stash any ways.

OPI Nail Envy and Avoplex High Intensity Hand Cream
Item Number: 229361
QVC Price £17.25
One Time Only Price £14.37
Availability In stock
UK P&P £2.95

Keep your nails and hands in tip-top condition with this duo from OPI. You'll receive Original Nail Envy (15ml) and Avoplex High Intensity Hand Cream (50ml). The Original Nail Envy is a high-gloss formula and contains vitamin E and wheat protein to replace moisture lost in dry nails. It also helps prevent peeling, cracking and splitting, can be used as a basecoat and top coat. The hand cream is enriched with a blend of Shea, cocoa, avocado and almond butters to help give the appearance of increased elasticity on both your skin and nails.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.229361

Latest posts

Back