Any OPI OTOs?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I saw this kit in John Lewis last night. Didn't notice the price but at least there won't be any p&p (even if you ordered it online from them). x

I saw this kit in John Lewis last night. Didn't notice the price but at least there won't be any p&p (even if you ordered it online from them). x

Thank you Valm. How many TSV's did you order then?

Thank you Valm. How many TSV's did you order then?

Only one loveheart. Although MrM did ask if I wanted another one! Just couldn't be doing with the faff of trying to either swap or sell the extra colours (see there was some semi-farting going on!).

Only one loveheart. Although MrM did ask if I wanted another one! Just couldn't be doing with the faff of trying to either swap or sell the extra colours (see there was some semi-farting going on!).

I don't know if semi f.a.r.ts count Valm. I f.a.r.ted all day and didn't buy a thing. I dragged out last years OPI TSV red varnish and painted my nails with it and they looked fab. So I really didn't need anything.:)

I don't know if semi f.a.r.ts count Valm. I f.a.r.ted all day and didn't buy a thing. I dragged out last years OPI TSV red varnish and painted my nails with it and they looked fab. So I really didn't need anything.:)

Well I did need some Nail Envy, I will need something for my cuticles and I would have ordered Holiday Glow from the bay probably and even though I recently painted on last year's red and it looked fab I thought it was worth buying the kit, no more than one though. x

Latest posts

Back