Any One Else Sick Of The ......

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I reckon their passion is all business-oriented. Don't know about the last few months but once they got in tow with QVC they started treating at least some of their stockists abysmally - failing to deliver orders anywhere near when expected etc - retailers had to deal with very unhappy and let-down customers. I think the QVC thing is just greed!

They will need their high street/online retailers when QVC decide the same sort of bears can be made by their own brand.

What I don't understand is when they first appeared on QVC they spoke working with bear designers over the world, now that seems very far and few between.
Another thing is why does Charlie always appears to be so unhappy, speaks of stressful days with needing to have the comfort of the bears and a hot waterbottle.
Why would an owner of a company that often demand vastly outweighs supply, there's adoring fans, lovely comments made about their products.
Also the items are which in fact what she personally loves to collect, together with the fact she works daily with her husband and aided by her family.

To be honest I just let what they say go over my head as there is nothing they can tell me that would make me buy a bear. This visit I had the shows on in the back ground but I bought my bear off the website without seeing him in the flesh so to speak and I've been notified he's on his way. He will be my third bear.

piper

The whole "so tired" "such hard work" "trying so hard" story makes me sick, frankly. You don't hear Joan rivers or Caroline pollack or any of the old school coming on air peddling hard luck stories along with their products. the likes of Charlie and her Neanderthal hubby should be damned pleased to have a thriving business at a time when so many are failing. I'm not saying they don't work hard but don't make it part of the "pitch" ok? I couldn't give a toss how hard you're working.

They will need their high street/online retailers when QVC decide the same sort of bears can be made by their own brand.

What I don't understand is when they first appeared on QVC they spoke working with bear designers over the world, now that seems very far and few between.
Another thing is why does Charlie always appears to be so unhappy, speaks of stressful days with needing to have the comfort of the bears and a hot waterbottle.
Why would an owner of a company that often demand vastly outweighs supply, there's adoring fans, lovely comments made about their products.
Also the items are which in fact what she personally loves to collect, together with the fact she works daily with her husband and aided by her family.

She does look the needy sort doesn't she? But I just take it as a sales pitch:smirk:

The whole "so tired" "such hard work" "trying so hard" story makes me sick, frankly. You don't hear Joan rivers or Caroline pollack or any of the old school coming on air peddling hard luck stories along with their products. the likes of Charlie and her Neanderthal hubby should be damned pleased to have a thriving business at a time when so many are failing. I'm not saying they don't work hard but don't make it part of the "pitch" ok? I couldn't give a toss how hard you're working.

Totally agree BB. Everyone who works for themselves has to work damn hard. At least they haven't got a family to juggle in addition to their business.

Latest posts

Back