Another mad T-caller..

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I now have the giggles imagining you two on a visit and thinking of the girlie fun we could have trying on my vast collection....* collapses *:mysmilie_697::mysmilie_61::mysmilie_697:

I now have the giggles imagining you two on a visit and thinking of the girlie fun we could have trying on my vast collection....* collapses *:mysmilie_697::mysmilie_61::mysmilie_697:

I visit Greece quite often, so you never know; I may hold you up to your word.:mysmilie_697:

Last edited:

I love the idea. :mysmilie_696::mysmilie_696: After the trying on session, on to a few tavernas.

Hmmmmmm, what have I let myself in for........
You should come too, LoveHeart, ....let your hair down a little......:mysmilie_12:

I think Beady Belle since it was her idea

:mysmilie_697: If you insist, but you'll have to let me know when the shows are on because I gave up buying from QVC a while ago, and haven't been tempted.

I'm a good example of a FART, and believe I could be an inspiration to others, as I'm not full of broken promises and hot air:mysmilie_17:

:mysmilie_697: If you insist, but you'll have to let me know when the shows are on because I gave up buying from QVC a while ago, and haven't been tempted.

I'm a good example of a FART, and believe I could be an inspiration to others, as I'm not full of broken promises and hot air:mysmilie_17:

I wonder who you could mean.:mysmilie_17:

Latest posts

Back