Another mad T-caller..

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think we ought to start Kim n Co Top Trumps on here.

I can now tell you five hundred schmive-hundred. A quite obviously insa...I mean LOVELY lady rang in to speak to Kim at lunchtime to tell her she was the proud owner of over 2000 pieces of Kim n Co. 2000! She left Merseyside to go and live in America 7 years ago with her 2000 pieces of polyester wet dream, and returned 7 to Merseyside 7 years later with said same polyester wet dream still looking fabulous apparently...and people think she's spent a fortune on TWO different wardrobes full of clothes, too!

I'm so thrilled. As was Kim. Who had a multiple orgasm on the spot. Ooooommmmm*giggles*

I vaguely caught that caller...I thought she said she had spent £2000 on Kim's clothes to take to America when she went to start a new life. A lot of money but an investment as they are like new and cos no one has seen them on Merseyside, they are like a whole new wardrobe now that she was once again starting a new life in Liverpool........:mysmilie_11::mysmilie_1588::Oh the excitement went into orbit!

I'm starting to feel a little alarmed as I'm afraid to count the amount of Kim I have. The thing is, her clothes DO stay looking pristine through thick and thin ( and I've been both thick, and thin, over the years) and they keep their colour and shape, so over the years, I've collected loads.....I'm not like these mad people, Honest Injun, and I don't have anything garish....
When she first came on the scene, she did a beautiful Japanese type design and I still have a top, jacket and skirt from that, I wore the jacket to town last week, it's really lovely and very expensive looking.
I do buy clothes from regular shops, too.......is there any hope for me, d'ya think? Shall I ring up and tell the world.....

I'm starting to feel a little alarmed as I'm afraid to count the amount of Kim I have. The thing is, her clothes DO stay looking pristine through thick and thin ( and I've been both thick, and thin, over the years) and they keep their colour and shape, so over the years, I've collected loads.....I'm not like these mad people, Honest Injun, and I don't have anything garish....
When she first came on the scene, she did a beautiful Japanese type design and I still have a top, jacket and skirt from that, I wore the jacket to town last week, it's really lovely and very expensive looking.
I do buy clothes from regular shops, too.......is there any hope for me, d'ya think? Shall I ring up and tell the world.....

Are you sure it wasn't you yesterday?

Are you sure it wasn't you yesterday?[/QUOTE

Tee Hee - I think they'd have made a big thing about where I was calling from. Until this thread was started, I'd never given a thought to how much I have and I havn't consciously "collected" the stuff, but most of it is classic in style and doesn't date so I've never actually got rid of any apart from the trousers I used to wear to work as they did eventually wear out........

Are you sure it wasn't you yesterday?[/QUOTE

Tee Hee - I think they'd have made a big thing about where I was calling from. Until this thread was started, I'd never given a thought to how much I have and I havn't consciously "collected" the stuff, but most of it is classic in style and doesn't date so I've never actually got rid of any apart from the trousers I used to wear to work as they did eventually wear out........

i will be listening eagerly to hear if anyone from Greece calls.:mysmilie_61: But after your recommendation about the Ronnie Nicole dress, which i've already had lots of wear out of, i'm sure your Kim&co is tasteful.

So pleased you like the dress, I love mine. Just asked DH how much Kim he thinks I have and he reckons about 250 items....:mysmilie_17:
I did have a job which meant I had to look smart despite having to race from bar, to cellar, to kitchen, so I always changed after lunch service and needed clothes that required little attention....

250 items :mysmilie_701: and that's only the kim&co. your wardrobe must be huge!

250 items :mysmilie_701: and that's only the kim&co. your wardrobe must be huge!

Now, now, you obviously havn't been paying attention. You can squish them up into little balls and they spring back to life!:mysmilie_698:

Actually, I have a fair bit stored in plastic boxes, beautifully folded and colour coded, in a floor to ceiling cupboard. Much of it is only worn in the cooler weather or on 'holiday' - my holidays being spent in the U.K.I do however have a huge amount of camisoles and sleeveless tops I wear in summer and layer up in winter.Oh my! It does sound a lot, doesn't it......:mysmilie_242:

My MIL still wear them! (American Tan Tights)

I think Kim and Co camisoles and shell tops are fab - no bulk and perfect as an extra layer underneath anything. I keep meaning to buy a couple more. :mysmilie_696:

American tan tights?
Gawd that's a blast from the past, they were the only colour my mum would wear in the 70's, along with her knee high white boots and mini dresses :mysmilie_17:

I was no better....there was an awful fashion of chocolate brown tights from supasave, with white ankle socks over.... :mysmilie_701:

Now.....
What does Kim and Co do that can make my ample cuddly size 20ish frame look more like a size 14 :mysmilie_696:

American tan tights?
Gawd that's a blast from the past, they were the only colour my mum would wear in the 70's, along with her knee high white boots and mini dresses :mysmilie_17:

I was no better....there was an awful fashion of chocolate brown tights from supasave, with white ankle socks over....
:mysmilie_701:

Now.....
What does Kim and Co do that can make my ample cuddly size 20ish frame look more like a size 14 :mysmilie_696:

That sounds lovely hon - very stylish! :mysmilie_17: We wore over the knee socks secured with bits of elastic! :mysmilie_34: :mysmilie_81:

PS Kim and Co wrap tops are quite flattering. I have 'normous boobs and a midriff issue and I think I look nice in one of these.

American tan tights?

I was no better....there was an awful fashion of chocolate brown tights from supasave, with white ankle socks over.... :mysmilie_701:

Now.....

Lol! I remember those white boots too Lottie! But what about hot-pants!?

Everyone used to walk around in those along with knee-high white boots and American Tan tights, no matter how old/young they were.:mysmilie_701:

And seventies hair.....more like hay-stacks in a blizzard

:mysmilie_17::mysmilie_17:T caller just said she has 150 pairs of Kim & co trousers- thinks they are wonderful and flatter her big backside and belly- described herself as a pudding of a woman

I have just caught up with this thread. Artemis, 250 bits of Kim and co. I am amazed and stunned into silence.

Latest posts

Back