Another mad T-caller..

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have just caught up with this thread. Artemis, 250 bits of Kim and co. I am amazed and stunned into silence.

Stunned into silence, LoveHeart? You?!! Surely not.:mysmilie_697:

And tell me pray, how many of our forumites have a huge stash of makeup and toiletries and even, dare I say it, pashminas.I don't! Neither do I have a brimming jewellery box:mysmilie_27:

It works out at about 15 garments a year, which is very few in a job that is hard on clothes. I FART just about all her clothes on QVC and buy direct from her website, too - so much cheaper and bigger choice.

Now go and bother some of these out-of-control spenders on here and leave me to my vices.....:mysmilie_1354:

:mysmilie_17::mysmilie_17:T caller just said she has 150 pairs of Kim & co trousers- thinks they are wonderful and flatter her big backside and belly- described herself as a pudding of a woman

Nooooo! Say it isn't so - she must have them in all colours which is a Kim too far, even in my book. A "pudding of a woman" in emerald or geranium trousers is the stuff of nightmares.:mysmilie_81:
Do you suppose she has the Fireworks range..........

Nooooo! Say it isn't so - she must have them in all colours which is a Kim too far, even in my book. A "pudding of a woman" in emerald or geranium trousers is the stuff of nightmares.:mysmilie_81:
Do you suppose she has the Fireworks range..........

probably....every time she walks and her thighs rub together :mysmilie_914:

Stunned into silence, LoveHeart? You?!! Surely not.:mysmilie_697:

And tell me pray, how many of our forumites have a huge stash of makeup and toiletries and even, dare I say it, pashminas.I don't! Neither do I have a brimming jewellery box:mysmilie_27:

It works out at about 15 garments a year, which is very few in a job that is hard on clothes. I FART just about all her clothes on QVC and buy direct from her website, too - so much cheaper and bigger choice.

Now go and bother some of these out-of-control spenders on here and leave me to my vices.....:mysmilie_1354:

:mysmilie_11::mysmilie_11::mysmilie_11::mysmilie_11::mysmilie_11::mysmilie_73:

Hi Artemis, thanks for making me feel a little more normal.

I was beginning to doubt my own taste in clothes and fabric!!

I'm beginning to feel really left out now, I don't even own one single piece of Kim & Co. :mysmilie_340:

We could start a new group LE, there's already the FARTS, we could be the FAKCS :mysmilie_17:

(forumites against Kim & Co)

This one even I would join. :) I do not find the 250 pieces extreme and I do not mind Kim, but what's with all this nylon?

Last edited:
Excellent WS. That's 3 members of FAkCS :mysmilie_82::mysmilie_82:

I think we should try and recruit Artemis as she has 250 pieces:mysmilie_61:

:mysmilie_348: Well BB had a great idea of starting a no to kim and co club, WS and i thought what a great idea and because of your, shall we say rather large collection you seemed like the perfect recruit.:mysmilie_12:

If I could jump in here. How can someone with 250 items of K & Co be a leader of a group that is against buying K & co or am I missing the point?

You determine that as the "Leader". You can lead by example. We then follow your example. ;)

Well, if you follow my example, we're going to make Kim a rich woman!:mysmilie_697:
Pah! You lot can tease me all you like, I'm very comfortable with my fashion choices though I'm still feeling the lack of a pashmina...:mysmilie_17::mysmilie_12:

Latest posts

Back