Another mad T-caller..

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

....Ok it was you. You got it in one LA'k. I wish I could get those smilies I want a heart too. I can only get the ones at the side not the others.

Mine went crazy for a few days and then all of a sudden sorted tehmselves out - although actually they still go a bit demented when it's busy on here. I hope you get a sparkly heart soon - they are lush!

Now about these "broken promises".....

"Hot air" I'll have to cop to cos it's self evident innit? There's no denying that I do talk a lot - but broken promises? Broken promises?! I take exception to that. :eek: :(

Mine went crazy for a few days and then all of a sudden sorted tehmselves out - although actually they still go a bit demented when it's busy on here. I hope you get a sparkly heart soon - they are lush!

Now about these "broken promises".....

"Hot air" I'll have to cop to cos it's self evident innit? There's no denying that I do talk a lot - but broken promises? Broken promises?! I take exception to that. :eek: :(

To be honest it was beady belle who mentioned the hot air and broken promises LA'k. I know you have kept all your promises. :mysmilie_61::mysmilie_697::mysmilie_697:

Don't fret my sweet - we love you too!

And here's the big spangly heart to prove it: :mysmilie_1559:

Are you trying to rub my nose in it LA'k. You know I yearn for that heart. All I've got are a few clappy, zippy, pukey, headbanging smilies.

:mysmilie_1209::mysmilie_1209::mysmilie_1209::mysmilie_1209:

Awwww, there you go, LoveHeart, have these to be getting on with..xxx

Are you trying to rub my nose in it LA'k. You know I yearn for that heart. All I've got are a few clappy, zippy, pukey, headbanging smilies.

Me too LH, when i press more underneath the smilies on the right, i get a black screen and then it goes all squiggly.

:mysmilie_1209::mysmilie_1209::mysmilie_1209::mysmilie_1209:

Awwww, there you go, LoveHeart, have these to be getting on with..xxx

It' so not fair. I WANT. I WANT. I WANT.
I am more than fed up with these b*ggers.:mysmilie_701::mysmilie_701::mysmilie_73:

:mysmilie_162:

Whoa after about 2 minutes a different selection :mysmilie_1141::mysmilie_708::mysmilie_708:

Jabba you really know how to hurt a girl.:mysmilie_81::mysmilie_81: I would have put a different smilie on but I HAVEN'T GOT ANY.:mysmilie_701:

It only works for me intermittently if that makes you feel better Loveheart? :mysmilie_708: :mysmilie_1559: :mysmilie_1209:

There are some good'uns though - so I hope it kicks in for you soon. :mysmilie_1970: :mysmilie_238: :mysmilie_485: :mysmilie_1855:

Ooh loveheart - Just had a brainwave! Try typing mysmilie_1209 and putting a : at each end to see if it'll let you have spangly hearts that way? :mysmilie_438:

Latest posts

Back