Another mad T-caller..

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well, if you follow my example, we're going to make Kim a rich woman!:mysmilie_697:
Pah! You lot can tease me all you like, I'm very comfortable with my fashion choices though I'm still feeling the lack of a pashmina...:mysmilie_17::mysmilie_12:

we love you Artemis :mysmilie_12::mysmilie_12:

Well, if you follow my example, we're going to make Kim a rich woman!:mysmilie_697:
Pah! You lot can tease me all you like, I'm very comfortable with my fashion choices though I'm still feeling the lack of a pashmina...:mysmilie_17::mysmilie_12:

Not if you become the leader of FAkCS.;) There is nothing wrong with your fashion choices, Artemis. You look fabulous. As for pashminas, you can borrow mine. :)

If I could jump in here. How can someone with 250 items of K & Co be a leader of a group that is against buying K & co or am I missing the point?

we're going to try and reform her. she'll have withdrawl symptoms but i think it should start with her not being allowed to watch kim and co shows for a month

If I could jump in here. How can someone with 250 items of K & Co be a leader of a group that is against buying K & co or am I missing the point?

I think it's because they are jealous and they really want a couple of Kim tops but they need 'permission' after railing against them for so long......
Of course, LH, I wouldn't encourage anyone to buy anything when they are supposed to be FARTing...:mysmilie_27:

I love faux wrap tops. I can't wear polyester tops, though. I can't wear woollen either :(

we're going to try and reform her. she'll have withdrawl symptoms but i think it should start with her not being allowed to watch kim and co shows for a month

The thing is,I never watch her shows. I mostly buy direct from the Canadian website or from the QVC one. Bless her, I can't stand her voice and I'm terrified in case I encounter a pair of turquoise pedal pushers, that would really spoil my day........you may have to confiscate my computer......

The thing is,I never watch her shows. I mostly buy direct from the Canadian website or from the QVC one. Bless her, I can't stand her voice and I'm terrified in case I encounter a pair of turquoise pedal pushers, that would really spoil my day........you may have to confiscate my computer......

step away form the computer Artemis. We may have to organise a trip to Greece. Now there's an idea:mysmilie_696:

LH, you lack in imagination.:mysmilie_81:

Well WS. Love A'kin was leader of the f.a.r.ts and that didn't really work out did it? I mean she tried bless her, but still carried on spending. So making Artemis leader of the f.a.k.c.s is the same. She will encourage spending on K & Co not discourage it.:mysmilie_34:

Well WS. Love A'kin was leader of he f.a.r.ts and that didn't really work out did it. I mean she tried bless her but still carried on spending. So making Artemis leader of the f.a.k.c.s is the same. She will encourage spending on K & Co not discourage it.:mysmilie_34:

Oh, I see, LH. I've missed this episode. I am retracting my comment.:mysmilie_687:

I love faux wrap tops. I can't wear polyester tops, though. I can't wear woollen either :(

There are so many materials I can't wear, particularly wool and anything that has a sort of gaberdine texture, even as outerwear, but I don't have a problem with viscose or acetate and, despite what people think, her clothes are very comfortable in the heat.I'm a lost cause I'm afraid....

There are so many materials I can't wear, particularly wool and anything that has a sort of gaberdine texture, even as outerwear, but I don't have a problem with viscose or acetate and, despite what people think, her clothes are very comfortable in the heat.I'm a lost cause I'm afraid....

That's great to know, because that's the criterion I use when I buy tops, even in the winter (they can be quite unconfortable under a suit jacket). Thank you :)

do you know what puts me off is the tirade and speed of rubbish that comes out of kim's mouth with the addition of the clothes that now too frequently have fireworks on them. I have a migraine after watching.

Latest posts

Back