Another Elemis TSV on 6th September

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I ordered mine this morning, I have spent a fortune this weekend on Elemis. This and the possibly mispriced hand wash on HQ.

I've surprised myself by not ordering this... I was looking forward to it, but somehow last night, having read the mixed reviews on the serum here (no sample through the letterbox for me!:sad:) I found that I just couldn't muster much enthusiasm for the kit. There's no question it's good value, but still, I don't really need any of it and didn't like the sound of shimmer in the serum... I think I'll treat myself to fabulous haircare instead (which I actually need:angel:)

I wish she would stop hinting for freebies.......... her ungrammatical......."I have just RAN out........I want to put that pot of Pro collagen Marine Cream under my jacket Keeley" WELL JUST BUY IT LIKE WE ALL HAVE TO.

I've decided to go for it in the normal combination option.

I can't use the dry option for cleanser and toner.

I'm not fussed about the shimmer in the serum as long as the mica isn't questionable.

I want to try the serum because Keeley was saying even very sensitive skins can use it and yes I've heard it all before but I'm willing to try anything and I have to say Ann Dawson's skin was looking almer than usual in the show just now.

Looking forward to getting it.

Well I've never tried any Elemis products before, am a Liz Earle girl, but am tempted by the TSV for the cleanser and toner, the serum sounds ok, despite mixed reviews, would you girls recommend the cleaner, toner....am very tempted by this TSV !

I can't decide whether to buy the TSV or not !

Does the serum have lavender (or lavendula) in the ingredient listing ?

I've surprised myself by not ordering this... I was looking forward to it, but somehow last night, having read the mixed reviews on the serum here (no sample through the letterbox for me!:sad:) I found that I just couldn't muster much enthusiasm for the kit. There's no question it's good value, but still, I don't really need any of it and didn't like the sound of shimmer in the serum

I feel much the same, I didn't get a sample and decided not to bother. I don't even feel like I'm missing out either which is good.

Well I've never tried any Elemis products before, am a Liz Earle girl, but am tempted by the TSV for the cleanser and toner, the serum sounds ok, despite mixed reviews, would you girls recommend the cleaner, toner....am very tempted by this TSV !

I have used the cleanser (normal/combination) and liked it but I know others on here haven't got on with it. If it's only the cleanser and toner you really want then they do the set of 400ml of each for £49 which is better value than the TSV if you're not bothered about the other products in the TSV. I got that at Christmas when someone on here very kindly pointed out that it was on the website for £19 (a mistake by someone t QVC Towers) and it lasted for ages.

I've surprised myself by not ordering this... I was looking forward to it, but somehow last night, having read the mixed reviews on the serum here (no sample through the letterbox for me!:sad:) I found that I just couldn't muster much enthusiasm for the kit. There's no question it's good value, but still, I don't really need any of it and didn't like the sound of shimmer in the serum... I think I'll treat myself to fabulous haircare instead (which I actually need:angel:)

Hi SS , I got the sample but wont be using it , If you PM me your address I will pop it in the post to you , Bx

I wish she would stop hinting for freebies.......... her ungrammatical......."I have just RAN out........I want to put that pot of Pro collagen Marine Cream under my jacket Keeley" WELL JUST BUY IT LIKE WE ALL HAVE TO.

She was doing it on the Mally show, a couple of weeks ago.

"Oh, I *must* have some of that", says she.

Mally smiled sweetly and suggested that she pick up the phone and order. Ann did not like that.

I love Elemis but have not been tempted, I am getting more and more put off by the p and p charges, I make myself add up the total of an order, and it's really been putting me off, hooray, hooray.

Julia keeps saying that the new serum does instantly what it takes the liquid radiance days to do. Erm Julia, liquid radiance is on the QVC website for £66.57 so why should anyone buy it?

watching now for the first time today and surprised that it's not even limited stock at 10 pm.

They've sold over 20,000 though so maybe the fact it's not limited is because they have got plenty of stock rather than it not selling well.

Latest posts

Back