Another Elemis TSV on 6th September

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks sued! Still a pretty poor way to run a business. I certainly won't be ordering from them again!

Em xXx

Thanks Sued for posting a link to a very interesting article, I didn't know businesses could decide what is a contract and what isn't (to their advantage, of course)... Not that I am impressed, all I know is that last week HQhair got some money out of my account and into theirs, but they are not sending my goods, and they are doing the same with the cash of a few hundred other customers. They have messed up, and not only I won't get the goods I ordered and paid for, but all this cash erroneously taken has been in HQhair's account and earning them interest (and still doing so, because it hasn't been refunded yet!)

yes as is mine.
I'm just going to vote with my feet and not buy from them again.

I got the standard email with no offer of £5 off for me. They didn't bother to answer my point though, which was that I wanted an immediate refund rather than waiting 2 or 3 days.

Another one voting with their feet!

Well I have not even had a reply to my email. The credit has still not gone back onto my credit card either, they debited it on the 4th, just checked again this morning.

I will never order anything from them again, that's for sure bargain or no bargain.

I can't see no refund at all scheduled to come into my account from HQ yet. They took my money on the 4th of September... Should I worry?

I see no refund on my account yet either but they managed to take the money straight away (Sunday), surely if they can process the payment immediately they should be able to do the same with the refund. I'm not annoyed at not getting they product, we knew it had to be a mistake but I am annoyed that the money was taken and the refund not processed straight away. Naughty HQHair.

Oh, Brenny, that is so very sweet of you, you're such a darling, thank you so much! :sun:

SS, I received my sample in the post when I got home Monday evening!! I've used it the last two mornings and really like it. Wish I'd got the sample before the show it was meant to be advertising as I would have bought the TSV. Hope you like it too.

I have now had my refund from hqhair.
It still took them until late yesterday pm to issue it.
With quidco the salonskincare works out at about £24.
Thinking about it.

SS, I received my sample in the post when I got home Monday evening!! I've used it the last two mornings and really like it. Wish I'd got the sample before the show it was meant to be advertising as I would have bought the TSV. Hope you like it too.
Oh Topaz, thanks, your post has also made me realise that I never got round to contact our lovely Brenny! Sorry, Brenny, I am in post-baby brain meltdown!:flower:

Oh Topaz, thanks, your post has also made me realise that I never got round to contact our lovely Brenny! Sorry, Brenny, I am in post-baby brain meltdown!:flower:

LOL Thats so mfunny I remember babay brain very well , I stil have the sample if you want it its yours with pleasure,:angel:

My refund has come through from HQHair today. I ordered from HQ Hair on Sunday and also the Elemis TSV at the same time, interesting thing is on my credit card statement the HQHair debit went through straight away (6th) but the QVC payment went through on the 8th.

Have people tried the new serum yet? What do you think? Was I wrong in not buying this TSV? Any feedback most welcome!:wave2:

I, like others, received the sample too late for the TSV however I wouldn't have bought it anyway as after having problems with Elemis Tri-Enzyme wash and the Sensitive Wash I'm worried about trying any of their other cleansers on my skin. Having said that I've tried the sample and like it very much however (and this ingrained farting is to blame here) I've decided not to buy any because I don't want to be adding another product to my regime. As things stand now I'm using C&P, Instant Boost Skin tonic, PCMC, L'Oreal primer, foundation and make up. I also have Liquid Layer which I should (as AY keeps telling us) apply but again that other product seems a step too far.

If you are interested in the serum though there are a few on the Auction site that must not be named going at very low starting bids. x

I actually didn't buy the TSV for the same reason, Valm, I wasn't sure I really wanted to add another step to my skincare regime which, since joining this forum, has grown increasingly complex already!!:tongue2: I was just curious to hear what peeps thought of the new serum... does it live up to the hype?

Latest posts

Back