Anne Dawson - now that's how to dress!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

maymorganlondon

Registered Shopper
Anne is currently presenting the Kim & Co show wearing an outfit that makes the most of her figure - she looks tall and elegant in it. A well fitting (properly sized) red velour tunic top with a flattering neckline, leggings with the right sort of ankle boots.

Great look, and well-chosen outfit. You can look classy in QVC fashion if you choose the right style and right size. Well done again, Anne... the presenter who regularly makes the best of herself on air.

Anne is consistently looking the best of all the QVC presenters. She takes care of herself, she dresses to suit her size and shape, she doesn't have an iPad in her hand. I think she looks great.

It is so refreshing that she's interacting with the customers through the camera... which is surely what a TV selly telly presenter should be doing.

Another fan of Dawbags here - she's toned down the shrieking no end over the past year and is always dressed well, age-appropriate without being frumpy. And I suspect that if a presenter thrust an iPad in her hand and told her 'this is how we're doing things now', she'd tell them where to go.

Anne D is the only presenter I feel presents in a professional way.Voice much nicer,clothes good,lets others speak so:mysmilie_59::mysmilie_59:

Yay! Go Anne. Anne is a lady of a certain age who does a good job with what God has blessed her with. She is also a good presenter

I love your avatar Shushkin.

Anne is one of the nicer presenters these days, are you listening Debbie Flint?

I love your avatar Shushkin.

Anne is one of the nicer presenters these days, are you listening Debbie Flint?

And another bonus is that she doesn't bleat on about wearing a 'small' like someone we know. :wink: Nor is she welded to an iPad.

I agree she has upped her game from the days with thinning hair and yellow teeth, dressing in baggy shapeless garments. Clearly she read the comments on here and 'took them on board'. Just needs to address the voice and exaggerated accent now.

I agree she has upped her game from the days with thinning hair and yellow teeth, dressing in baggy shapeless garments. Clearly she read the comments on here and 'took them on board'. Just needs to address the voice and exaggerated accent now.

Just shows we're all different. I like her Scottish accent and don't find it exaggerated.

When I used to shop with QVC it was funny watching her trying to blag freebies from the guest presenters with things like, to Lulu Guinness guest presenter "I love this bag, I haven't got this bag but I would really love it" when the guest presenter replies "I'll see what I can do" and she's been given a few Basso coats she favours as I had the misfortune to catch a minute of the show once were she was "ooooh I really love this coat, if I had this coat I'd never take it off, ooooh yes Dennis I'll happily take it off your hands" then the fat bar steward tells her she can have it, I can't stand her constant "yeh know" "yeh know" "yeh know" every couple of seconds, but then again, I rarely watch now only when I hop on during add breaks and with Sky plus catch up service, they happen less and less.

Apart from 'And I'll tell you what.......' which she seems to start every sentence with, AD is definitely in my Top 3 presenters on Q.

I think she went through a bad time for whatever reason ,I know she had a shoulder operation .Now she looks slimmer, fitter and groomed.I sympathise because when I hit a certain age, I literally felt like I was falling apart. It's taken years to adjust .

Although her hair is an awful lot better than it was I still think she could go for a change of style. I did feel sorry for her as she obviously had health problems which caused thinning of her hair which was emphasised when it was poker straight brassy blond.

She was never a favourite but has risen up the ranks to the top 5 purely because the rest are so awful.

I have no problem with her accent but at times she could soften the tone a bit but she has definitely cut back on the screeching she was prone to a few years ago. (Unless it just seems that in contrast to the likes of SG)

Latest posts

Back