Amazing

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loveallthingsitalian

Registered Shopper
This must be the most overworked word at Q towers.

I would love someone to set up the equivalent of a swear box for this.
Most of them would have to put their entire salary in. I think Julia is one of the few who does not flog it to death.

Fantastic fabrication would be my personal favourite Q cliche since I interpret this phrase as meaning "absurdly fanciful lies" - more valid than the numpties on QVC who think they're saying the frock is made from wonderful material. They should stick to words of one syllable!

Kitsch is another over used word, and always out of context. Jill Franks does not understand the meaning of the word. She thinks it means cute and novel.

According the Oxford Dictionary, kitsch means:

Art, objects, or design considered to be in poor taste because of excessive garishness or sentimentality, but sometimes appreciated in an ironic or knowing way:

Kitsch is another over used word, and always out of context. Jill Franks does not understand the meaning of the word. She thinks it means cute and novel.

According the Oxford Dictionary, kitsch means:

Art, objects, or design considered to be in poor taste because of excessive garishness or sentimentality, but sometimes appreciated in an ironic or knowing way:

JF has again started saying that things are hilarious - " That's so hilarious " " Oh, that's hilarious ". Well, I'm not laughing Jill! And please don't get me started on the incessant use of the word I.

I blame Kate Bush for the Amazing! She even put it in a song, "Oh yeah your amazing." Just change it to Oh yeah its amazing, and QVC catchphases all in one sentence.

"Phenomenal " is used a lot and indeed yes Chloe does say ... Indeed ...this thread is distracting me from my studies and making me laugh loads!!! ...indeed :mysmilie_59:

Literally ...............arrggggghhhhhhhhhhhh!

It's every other word when Alison and Andrew from Gatineau are on screen.

Indeed it's literally amazing the phenomenal amount of times that they use that word. :wink:

Literally ...............arrggggghhhhhhhhhhhh!

It's every other word when Alison and Andrew from Gatineau are on screen.

Indeed it's literally amazing the phenomenal amount of times that they use that word. :wink:

By the way did you know AY lives on a farm with horses.
Lynn :mysmilie_7:

Latest posts

Back