Amazing

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

And isn't it AMAZING how many INCREDIBLY PHENOMENAL products are EXCLUSIVE to QVC! Probably because it would be HILARIOUS to offer them to the general public :smirk: and no I didn't know Alison Young lived on a farm I've never heard her mention it! :yawn:

Last edited:
"Paintented?" What the heck is the booty egspert talking about. Is it something to do with chucking a can of paint over someone? Perhaps she could patent that?

Why can't they say, this colour is blue instead of "this is YOUR blue' this is YOUR candy pink" . It isn't mine until I buy the ****** thing. Every one of the presenters and the brand ambassador do this and it gets on my nerves.

I blame Kate Bush for the Amazing! She even put it in a song, "Oh yeah your amazing." Just change it to Oh yeah its amazing, and QVC catchphases all in one sentence.

Yes but I absolutely love Kate Bush, so I will forgive her!

Inge xx

Has anyone else noticed this NEVER UNDERESTIMATE business? As in - never underestimate the space that's in this bag, never underestimate the power of this cleanser etc, what's all that about??!! :confused:

Has anyone else noticed this NEVER UNDERESTIMATE business? As in - never underestimate the space that's in this bag, never underestimate the power of this cleanser etc, what's all that about??!! :confused:

Maybe they think we're in danger of not grasping how AMAZING something is!:thinking:

I've been paying close attention to this thread and I think the QVC trainers should as well. To make their jobs a lot easier for them, here's a list of how to use words to sell on QVC:
absolutely
amazing
awesome
fabrication
fantastic
hilarious
iconic
incredible/incredibly
indeed
kitsch
literally
never underestimate
phenomenal
prestigious
remarkable
sensational
simply
You can make anything into another word by adding -ability onto it, thereby extending your vocabulary by several hundred words, and you can vary a lot by combining these words like "never underestimate this iconic, fantastic fabrication which is indeed absolutely incredible and simply sensational." Hilarious. The viewers will love you for it and literally spend shedloads.

Latest posts

Back