Alpha-H TSV 13/08/2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just spoken to CS re the AD, they said that it's two further drops (three shipments in total). The AD is now available via the website.

Three in total? That's much! They should update the description then...;-)

Lookfantastic have 2 x 100ml of liquid gold on offer today for £33.50 with free p&P if you only want the liquid gold.

Three in total? That's much! They should update the description then...;-)
She didn't sound too sure so I'll see what they say on the day but am expecting a bit of chaos over the AD option.
By the way, thanks for the tip Ani, I emailed AH via the form last night and got a comprehensive answer In a few hours.

My favourite Alpha H moisturiser is back on Q :mysmilie_14:

http://www.qvcuk.com/Alpha-H-2-Piec...t.209414.html?cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-9-_-209414

Just hoping they have it at a special price or easy pays otherwise i will wait as i dont really need the mask and have other moisturisers to use up.

Oh yippee I love that moisturiser, but booooo I hate those goddamn flipping slim tubes with pumps they don't stand up nicely in my bathroom!! Bring back bog standard tubes!
Anyway, if there's easy pay I may get this set, I love the mask too, I have a 30ml sample size that I've been keeping for emergencies as it has virtually ran out but I don't want to finish it!!

Oh yippee I love that moisturiser, but booooo I hate those goddamn flipping slim tubes with pumps they don't stand up nicely in my bathroom!! Bring back bog standard tubes!
Anyway, if there's easy pay I may get this set, I love the mask too, I have a 30ml sample size that I've been keeping for emergencies as it has virtually ran out but I don't want to finish it!!
The eye gel tub in this set looks that it may have the new ceramic applicator, we shall see..

I'm trying to order this on next day delivery as am going away Sunday and don't want Hermes to leave it on my doorstep but it doesn't give me the option to do this. Is there a way around it? I managed to do it for the Josie Maran TSV earlier. Thanks. Am toying with the idea it may come by Saturday anyway but it's pretty tight!

Wow, I have just watched the video presentation of the TSV and there, Tom Ogden doesn't say anything about which skin type shoul take which cleanser, but it's about whether one likes creamy cleansers (Balancing) or gel, foaming cleansers (TAC). Did we make too much of a fuss about the right choice?

I'm trying to order this on next day delivery as am going away Sunday and don't want Hermes to leave it on my doorstep but it doesn't give me the option to do this. Is there a way around it? I managed to do it for the Josie Maran TSV earlier. Thanks. Am toying with the idea it may come by Saturday anyway but it's pretty tight!
Sorry, I can't help you but maybe you should order via phone to make sure everything is alright with your order and delivery.:)

Place your order via customer services so you can find out if next day is actually available. 0800 514131. Good luck!

Wow, I have just watched the video presentation of the TSV and there, Tom Ogden doesn't say anything about which skin type shoul take which cleanser, but it's about whether one likes creamy cleansers (Balancing) or gel, foaming cleansers (TAC). Did we make too much of a fuss about the right choice?

I recommend you watch the video for the supersizes of the cleansers stand-alone. There is more explanation of skin types and skin issues on that presentation. They both currently have videos with Kathy Tayler as the presenter and she asks sensible questions and lets guests actually answer the questions. Bravo Kathy!

Thanks! I watched the presentations you mention some time ago, when we knew that there will be a choice of cleansers in the TSV. Was just curiuos how they would explain how to choose the right cleanser in the TSV.:)

Thanks guys. Good idea. I'll give them a call. My Hermes man is usually very good and comes quickly but 2 days is risky though quite often things do come that quickly! Has anyone that ordered on Wednesday received theirs today?

Lookfantastic have 2 x 100ml of liquid gold on offer today for £33.50 with free p&P if you only want the liquid gold.

Thank you very much for this, miss molly. I have never tried anything Alpha H but the Liquid Gold seems to have a lot of fans on here and I wanted to try it - unfortunately, I have nearly as many pots and tubes of cleanser as I have Yankee candles (not quite three figures yet!) so the lookfantastic.com offer was perfect - and fantastically cheap - so I've ordered. Grateful for the tip off.

Oh, I love this forum!

Flygal are you trying to order the TSV on auto delivery? I wonder if you can only upgrade postage on the single option? You could ask CS about having the first drop delivered to another address but make sure they'll allow you to revert to your home address for the later deliveries maybe?

I stayed up for the launch as well as I was interested in the collection and I've never ordered the range before. I was a little disappointed that Tom didn't really talk much and yes there was hardly any talk about the cleansers.

In the end I have ordered it and I've gone for the balancing one, because I do prefer a cream cleanser to a gel one. With a gel one I feel it's more a wash than a cleanser and I use the ABC skin wash as a morning wash and a cleanser to remove make up in the evening. I also ordered it on the auto delivery, but I have every intention of cancelling that.

Are you going to try the set once it arrives? Would be great to hear how you get on with the cleanser.:)

Mine arrived today haven't tried The Balancing cleanser yet but I love the new eye cream,wish I'd gone on Auto delivery.
:mysmilie_7:

Mine arrived about 30 mins ago. I was surprised how small the parcel was!!. Didnt think id use the eye cream but i actually like it , very cooling and has a slight colour to it so gives a nice look around the eyes and the applicator is a great idea. Very pleased with the Tsv :)

Latest posts

Back