Alpha-H TSV 13/08/2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Am I right in thinking the new spf eye cream can't be used up to the lashes, as the original one can? Mind you I might risk it for research purposes, I tend not to have a problem with SPF affecting my eyes. I might apply getting closer and closer on consecutive days until I make my eyes water. I've ordered the Balancing option, but looking at the Triple-Action for my son as he's running out of Purity...and I get to keep the other 2 products! :mysmilie_50:

Are you going to try the set once it arrives? Would be great to hear how you get on with the cleanser.:)

Yes I am going to use this for a couple of weeks when it arrives and see what i think of the products and the brand. I will report back my findings.

Mine arrived today haven't tried The Balancing cleanser yet but I love the new eye cream,wish I'd gone on Auto delivery.
:mysmilie_7:

Mine arrived about 30 mins ago. I was surprised how small the parcel was!!. Didnt think id use the eye cream but i actually like it , very cooling and has a slight colour to it so gives a nice look around the eyes and the applicator is a great idea. Very pleased with the Tsv :)

I do love it when we have the collection actually in our hands, on the day of the TSV :)

Just used the Balancing cleanser and i love it. Perfect cleanser IMO, Only one pump is needed and leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth. I have oily/combination if that helps anyone whos undecided which to go for.

Mine arrived today haven't tried The Balancing cleanser yet but I love the new eye cream,wish I'd gone on Auto delivery.
:mysmilie_7:

Mine arrived about 30 mins ago. I was surprised how small the parcel was!!. Didnt think id use the eye cream but i actually like it , very cooling and has a slight colour to it so gives a nice look around the eyes and the applicator is a great idea. Very pleased with the Tsv :)

Oh, you're both tempting me now. I hadn't been tempted yet, but the eye cream does sound good. I do have slightly hooded eyes, so I might go for it. Nothing else has ever worked, so this could be the one?

I'm sure I heard Michelle saying that the eye spf cream can be taken up to the lash line and made a point that Tom was applying it on the top and the bottom lid.
Lynn, you could still go for the AD option, only you will have a bonus of having four drops of delivery. I've gone for the AD this morning and the Vitamin C free p&p and still deciding on an additional order of the tsv, I wish they did six drops this would put my mind at rest )

Oh, you're both tempting me now. I hadn't been tempted yet, but the eye cream does sound good. I do have slightly hooded eyes, so I might go for it. Nothing else has ever worked, so this could be the one?

Its worth a go and you could use the 30MG :)

People are already selling the items on Ebay , the Eye cream is going for between £18 -£32 alone!

Its worth a go and you could use the 30MG :)

People are already selling the items on Ebay , the Eye cream is going for between £18 -£32 alone!

The problem is I've got enough cleanser in stock to last me another 2 years minimum.
I might wait till the eye cream comes on it's own instead.
Ask me again at 10pm tonight when they've got me convinced that my skin will fall off if I don't order it.

The problem is I've got enough cleanser in stock to last me another 2 years minimum.
Ask me again at 10pm tonight when they've got me convinced that my skin will fall off if I don't order it.

I hate the fact that people buy the Tsv and try and make profit out of it by selling items on ebay , however this is a pretty good price for the eye cream , if thats the only item you want ...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ALPHA-H-A...CK-FREE-P-P-/301711766097?hash=item463f6c3251

Is this true that the ceramic applicator is as cold as ice? Michelle made this claim today and this would be a real bonus.
Also, has anyone noticed reduction in eye puffiness?

The spf eye cream is currently available on Q at £43 plus p&p

Is this true that the ceramic application is as cold as ice? Michelle made this claim today and this would be a real bonus.
Also, has anyone noticed reduction in eye puffiness?

Just checked again and i would say Yes! Its a lovely feeling around the eyes.

I've ordered the Balancing option, but looking at the Triple-Action for my son as he's running out of Purity...and I get to keep the other 2 products! :mysmilie_50:
You are such a sweethaert, always thinking of others.:mysmilie_17:

Am I right in thinking the new spf eye cream can't be used up to the lashes, as the original one can? Mind you I might risk it for research purposes, I tend not to have a problem with SPF affecting my eyes. I might apply getting closer and closer on consecutive days until I make my eyes water. I've ordered the Balancing option, but looking at the Triple-Action for my son as he's running out of Purity...and I get to keep the other 2 products! :mysmilie_50:
Tom mentioned that the TAC leaves skin like glass and it's true, it works like enzyme cleanser similar to Elemis Enzyme Cleanser, and it dissolves any dead skin that one can feel under their fingers. They are promoting BC very heavy today perhaps due to stock levels

There doesn't seem to be many AlphaH shows today, thought there would be more with it being their TSV? Michelle & Tom seem to know their stuff so as well as the TSV I have ordered the Vitamin C serum & am waiting to decide on a 'step up' from Liquid Gold.This range has taken me away from Liz Earle & I think Michelle mentioned that they are going into a London store.Love her accent too!!

A well known long standing British chemist store, Boots?
She also mentioned Harley Street so I thought they may open a salon there?

Latest posts

Back