Alpha-H TSV 13/08/2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ordered Balancing on the phone, pleased with the price but had it been on EP i would have gone for 2.

Alpha-H Liquid Gold Anti-Ageing 3 Piece Skincare Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/Alpha-H-Liquid-Gold-Anti-Ageing-3-Piece-Skincare-Collection.product.208642.html

QVC Price: £60.00
Today's Special Value Price: £37.98
P&P: £4.95

This skincare collection includes the global bestselling resurfacing and brightening treatment, Liquid Gold, along with a choice of the Balancing Cleanser or Triple Action Cleanser in a supersize, plus the brand new Absolute Eye Cream SPF15 to intensely moisturise the delicate eye area and help diminish the appearance of fine wrinkles and puffiness. Target the signs of ageing, sun damage and discolouration with this fantastic Alpha-H collection, designed to give you the foundation to flawless-looking skin.

Natural beauty - Alpha-H skincare combines active natural ingredients and the latest in scientific technology to bring a range of skincare and anti-ageing products that help many achieve a brighter, revitalised complexion.

It’s your choice - for the first time in an Alpha-H Today’s Special Value collection, we are offering a choice of two supersize cleansers, appropriate to different skin types. You can choose between Triple Action Cleanser for combination or oily skin; or Balancing Cleanser for dehydrated, dry skin.

Brand new - this collection features the UK launch of the new Absolute Eye Cream SPF15 - a formulation that includes the latest peptide technology, and offers both anti-wrinkle and anti-puffiness benefits. The cream uses a blurring technology and a light tint to help camouflage dark circles and shadows in the under-eye area. It also blocks 96% of UVA/UVB rays for daily protection, and has a cold-touch ceramic tip, which helps to refresh and tighten the eye area upon application.

Stock up on great skincare - select our Auto Delivery option and you'll receive a further drop of this fabulous collection at today's fantastic price, delivered to you after 90 days.

Contains:

A choice of:
1 x Balancing Cleanser (500ml; supersize) - a creamy, detergent-free cleanser which gently removes make-up and grime whilst normalising the pH levels of the skin. Rich in vitamin E and aloe vera
1 x Triple Action Cleanser (500ml; supersize) - a detergent-free gel cleanser formulated with cucumber, aloe vera and thyme. Thoroughly removes all face and eye make-up whilst balancing and cooling the skin

Plus:
1 x Liquid Gold (100ml; full size) - helps to refine the appearance of enlarged pores and skin texture, aiding in a brighter skin tone by gently exfoliating and plumping the skin while you sleep
1 x Absolute Eye Cream SPF15 (20ml; full size) NEW - a lifting and perfecting serum uniquely designed to be applied to the lash level and over the entire eyelid to help combat dark circles, puffiness, hooded lids and fine lines. A subtle natural tint brightens and masks imperfections, whilst the anti-fatigue cool touch applicator aids in tightening and refreshing skin on contact. Contains natural flower acids from hibiscus petals, hyaluronic acid and tetrapeptides

What is Auto Delivery?
If you're keen to stock up on this item then you can sign up for our Auto Delivery plan, where you'll receive further drops of this item over a specified period, at today's price. Click on the Auto Delivery tab above to purchase this plan.

How to use:

Liquid Gold
Apply onto cleansed skin every other evening
Moisten cotton pad with solution and apply to face, neck and décolletage
When the skin is touch-dry apply your preferred Alpha-H moisturiser or serum
For an intensive treatment don’t follow with a moisturiser or serum

Absolute Eye Cream
Squeeze the tube gently whilst gliding the applicator over the orbital bone
Pat product into the skin lightly with fingertips
Can also be applied over make-up as a natural highlighter

Balancing Cleanser and Triple Action Cleanser
Apply one pump of cleanser onto damp skin
Massage over the entire face and remove with a warm, damp face cloth
Remember to double-cleanse in the evenings

Behind the brand
A pioneering Australian brand with a heritage of over 20 years, Alpha-H skincare combines active natural ingredients and the latest in scientific technology to bring a range of skincare and anti-ageing products that will help you achieve a brighter, smooth and visibly more radiant complexion.

very very good price well done tom and michelle

I phoned with the idea of ordering the AD and cancelling my single option but it's been sent out already , the operator was going to take the AD order
Hx

I phoned with the idea of ordering the AD and cancelling my single option but it's been sent out already , the operator was going to take the AD order
Hx

Can they not just add Auto delivery to your order then ? Seems stupid because its the same kit and same price and the next drop wont be for 90 days, maybe worth emailing them, surely they want our business.

The new vitamin c is on free p and p, I think I might go for it as I was keeping my eye on it for some time, just waiting to see if it's going to be on EPs. Does free P&P mean surprise price or OTO or something else?

I've just found a Supersize of Liquid Gold on QVC on 2 easypays, so will order that as it's the only item in the TSV I really want. I have hunted round and QVC's price for this item is easily the cheapest and even more appealing with the easypays.

This set tempts me, especially the mask

Im tempted too but ive bought the Tsv and i cant really justify spending another £40 on skincare this month , but if its on easy pays it will be hard to resist.

I've just found a Supersize of Liquid Gold on QVC on 2 easypays, so will order that as it's the only item in the TSV I really want. I have hunted round and QVC's price for this item is easily the cheapest and even more appealing with the easypays.

Well beautyexpert has 2 x 100ml bottles of LG for £33.50 free p+p, so that is nearly £10.00 cheaper than
Qvc though granted no easy pay option. Free 100ml micro exfoliant with any additional Alpha-H purchase also.

Latest posts

Back