Alpha-H TSV 13/08/2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The new eye cream is £46, the cleanser is £37.50, I think that the TSV price will be somewhere in between.

Thank you so much for posting this! I am going to watch the video and then decide which cleanser to take, although I really would like to try something new, a.k.a. not the Balancing Cleanser ;-), I might end up with it. Again.

@ Marina: I have read a lot of reviews about the Triple Action Cleanser, many of them stating it as a good cleanser for every skin type. And now I am wondering if I should try it even though my skin is dry and dehydrated....What do you suggest?

@ Marina: I have read a lot of reviews about the Triple Action Cleanser, many of them stating it as a good cleanser for every skin type. And now I am wondering if I should try it even though my skin is dry and dehydrated....What do you suggest?
I have recommended this cleanser to someone on this forum and unfortunately she didn't like it. I did think that you couldn't go wrong with it but I was wrong. This is my personal favourite cleanser but I've learned my lesson, It seems that it doesn't suit dry skins. The reason I prefer it to BC is because it leaves the skin squicky clean when BC leaves a coat of something that feels that I had applied a moisturiser

Really? :-( But I am sooooooo tempted! :-D Maybe I should buy both options?

So apparently the balancing cleanser isn't for a combination skin, the triple action one is. That surprised me.

Is the new eye cream for dark circles?

What is liquid gold? And who is it for?

Really? :-( But I am sooooooo tempted! :-D Maybe I should buy both options?

I would suggest email alpha h prior to the TSV, people say that they give good advice. I would say go for it but if you don't like it you are stuck with it, I remember you said you can't return things because you leave abroad?

I recently tried The Triple action and didnt particularly like it, It seems to sink straight into my skin and i end up using 5/6 pumps to cover my face which means its not going to be very economical to use. Its certainly not the worse cleanser and at least it didnt dry my skin out or make it worse.

Ill be going for the balancing cleanser if i buy the Tsv :)

So apparently the balancing cleanser isn't for a combination skin, the triple action one is. That surprised me.

Ah, but in previous TSVs it suited all skin types appereny if you get my drift

I bought the triple action cleanser from Lookfantastic when it was on offer. it certainly shifts long wear make up. I like it but miss the creamier feel of pro Rad. However if it's on offer again l would buy it. I'd like to try the balancing cleanser but don't use liquid gold. I like the idea of an spf in an eye product but probably wouldn't use it in the evening. as l don't see the point.

I would suggest email alpha h prior to the TSV, people say that they give good advice. I would say go for it but if you don't like it you are stuck with it, I remember you said you can't return ghings because you leave abroad

Thanks, have written to Alpha-H, we'll see what they say.:)

Yes, i live abroad, but as I know from friends, returning is possible. I just haven't returned anything up to now.:)

Last edited:
I bought the triple action cleanser from Lookfantastic when it was on offer. it certainly shifts long wear make up. I like it but miss the creamier feel of pro Rad. However if it's on offer again l would buy it. I'd like to try the balancing cleanser but don't use liquid gold. I like the idea of an spf in an eye product but probably wouldn't use it in the evening. as l don't see the point.

I would use the new eye cream only during the day and a different one without the SPF during the night, probably the Alpha-H eye gel or any other eye cream without SPF. No problem.:) The new eye cream is obviously for daytime use I think.

I recently tried The Triple action and didnt particularly like it, It seems to sink straight into my skin and i end up using 5/6 pumps to cover my face which means its not going to be very economical to use. Its certainly not the worse cleanser and at least it didn't dry my skin out or make it worse.

How interesting, I use 1/3 - 1/2 (one third to one half) of a pump but as a second cleanse because I treasure it, having said this the above amount is plenty for me.

I recently tried The Triple action and didnt particularly like it, It seems to sink straight into my skin and i end up using 5/6 pumps to cover my face which means its not going to be very economical to use. Its certainly not the worse cleanser and at least it didnt dry my skin out or make it worse.

I watched the "how to" video and there, only one pump seems to be sufficient, put on dry skin. Five or six pumps really don't seem very economical. Strange.

How interesting, I use 1/3 - 1/2 (one third to one half) of a pump but as a second cleanse because I treasure it, having said this the above amount is plenty for me.
Wow! How long do you use the 500ml until it's gone?

Wait! I could use the creamy Balancing Cleanser as a second cleanse and the Triple Action One as a first cleanse, or vice-versa.

Why I am thinking about that: I have tiny little "bumps" under the skin in my chin area, they don't go away and maybe the TAC might help.

Because it is the second cleanse, right?

Yes, I use something else for removing of the make up, to save on TAC. I think I had the 0.5 l bottle for over a year but I use it only occasionally when I need its healing powers
If they sell out of BC first I'm sure then they will say that TAC suits all skins

Nobody knows the eye cream yet as it is a new product, Alpha-H themselves will launch it in September online etc., so we all have to wait for the TSV shows to get some explanation.:)

As far as Liquid Gold is concerned: It's for everybody.:) It's a liquid containing 5% glycolic acid that you put on every second day in the evenings after cleansing, that's it, no moisturiser afterwards. The next day you wake up with great skin. It's the first product for me that really delivers after the first use. You might want to read the reviews on QVC, watch a presentation there or google the net for reviews.:)

Yes, I use something else for removing of the make up, to save on TAC. I think I had the 0.5 l bottle for over a year but I use it only occasionally when I need its healing powers
If they sell out of BC first I'm sure then they will say that TAC suits all skins

Well, I read some reviews, also from people with sensitive or dry skin, stating it is. But as we say in my country: "Paper (or the Internet, in this case) doesn't blush", you can say what you like on paper. I think that also goes for the TV.;-)

If you have a closer look at the video, you will see the LG is 100ml.:)
I think you may be right Ani, but I still cannot see what it says on the bottle, seemed large enough when next to the half a litre bottle

Latest posts

Back