Alpha-H TSV 13/08/2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ani, you are definitely right, I went and took photos of my own bottles, the first one is 100 ml , second 200 ml

IMG_3485.JPGIMG_3486.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_3485.JPG
    IMG_3485.JPG
    28.7 KB · Views: 141
I would use the new eye cream only during the day and a different one without the SPF during the night, probably the Alpha-H eye gel or any other eye cream without SPF. No problem.:) The new eye cream is obviously for daytime use I think.

Yes l agree it is. I think l'm just too mean to have 2 lots of eye cream on the go at once lol

I watched the video on my laptop with the film playing all over the whole screen. One can also see the 3.xy fl.oz. print on the bottle.

By the way, I received a reply from Alpha-H this morning concerning the TSV / my choice of cleanser. I cite from the email:

Good Morning Ani,

Thank you for your enquiry. With regard to Triple Action Cleanser this is designed for normal (no dryness or dehydration) skin types through to combination oily and problematic skins. It is a gel cleanser that contains natural bacterial ingredients to target problematic skins. You could use it every now and again if you wish to try this product for example alternate the two cleansers or use the TAC for areas where you are experiencing a little congestion such as your chin however if you are dry Balancing Cleanser is definitely the best every day cleanser for you. Perhaps look to see if there is a smaller size Triple Action Cleanser in a kit on offer ?

The conclusion for me? Hello again, Balancing Cleanser! :-D But I like the idea with the smaller TAC, for testing. Will do that when there is an offer online and buy a regular die of it.

Last edited:
I might be tempted by this TSV to try the range (never used it before), as I have a combination skin and as far as I'm aware the triple action hasn't been included before.

i do like the sound of the triple cleanser wash and liquid gold is a no brainer. dont want an overpriced eye product though and fear this will push the tsv price up.. i cant see it being £30 tbh

I've just watched a video about LG and sun damage so I am laying off now until October as I hate putting spy products on my face.

Did you know there is an SPF powder which you just brush on and that's it? Peter Thomas Roth has one, but I haven't tried it yet. :)

make up is a great skin protector in its own right imo. my younger sister wears a lot of make up and her skin is in fab condition. i am wondering if its overload to have all this spf in skincare and then loading on the make up on top. is it a bit of a sales ploy.

I'm mainly interested in this TSV to try out the brand. I hear a lot about Liquid Gold and I'm interested to try a cleanser for my skin type. However, I'm not sure how I feel about it being a gel like formula in the triple action. I use a cream cleanser usually (c&p, sbc collagen cleanser, elemis pro radiance, etc), so this would be different for me.

I use a Boots gel cleanser in the morning. I just put a little on my face and then add water. It then foams and I wash it off.

I'm mainly interested in this TSV to try out the brand. I hear a lot about Liquid Gold and I'm interested to try a cleanser for my skin type. However, I'm not sure how I feel about it being a gel like formula in the triple action. I use a cream cleanser usually (c&p, sbc collagen cleanser, elemis pro radiance, etc), so this would be different for me.

I think you may be better suited to the Balancing cleanser if you like "creamy" cleansers, I think thats why i didnt like the triple action cleanser.

Latest posts

Back