Alison Young

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I only watch QVC for specific brand TSVs these days but I was channel hopping and saw Alison Young and blimey she looks different! She looks like she's lost about 4 stone, and looks the best I've ever seen her, younger and more glamorous than when I started watching 20 years ago! Not sure if it has been a gradual thing, or if she's been ill, as I haven't been watching much and probably only bought twice in the past 6 months.

I only watch QVC for specific brand TSVs these days but I was channel hopping and saw Alison Young and blimey she looks different! She looks like she's lost about 4 stone, and looks the best I've ever seen her, younger and more glamorous than when I started watching 20 years ago! Not sure if it has been a gradual thing, or if she's been ill, as I haven't been watching much and probably only bought twice in the past 6 months.
Whatever she's done, she looks great. I hope she keeps the weight off.

How are her horses doing? Women who have a paddock and stables do my head in. Same for men. Christ ... are you planning to run in the Grand National or something? Get rid and stfu.

How are her horses doing? Women who have a paddock and stables do my head in. Same for men. Christ ... are you planning to run in the Grand National or something? Get rid and stfu.
They love horses and can afford the great amount horse's cost to feed and keep in good health. PS. Some people can be 'horsey' without owning horses and others (Stormy Daniels, for one, according to Trump, has a horse face!!)

Gorgeous genders…anyone have a clue..
One of the more recent pearls from the she/her beauty stable.
A shame the MB ambassador didn’t ask for clarification..🤪
What is Alison talking about? All these presenters on QVC that have been there forever have become extremely complacent. Mind you I can’t say I’m impressed with the new comers, dreadful, they don’t know how to pace themselves regarding speach and just continue to mumble away assuming they are fabulous but one can hardly tell what they are saying!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I hardly watch QVC now but can guarantee when I do and catch AY she will say something ridiculous, although it does make me laugh so at least there’s that. One evening this week, it was that a product was “multi-gender”. The brand ambassador’s reply was that her husband was a fan so men do like using it as well as women - clearly having none of it! I was hoping Alison would come back with examples of all the other genders she knew who used it. But no - very disappointing! :ROFLMAO:

Latest posts

Back