Alison Young

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

5 miles apparently.
Got a job as a housekeeper, running around doing that and the weight dropped off.
Not got back to my pre menopausal size , I’m a size 8-10 now, nor would I want to .
Spent years trying to put weight on, i was one of those people who could eat as much crap as I wanted.
I’m a walker though.
If I could walk somewhere instead of getting the bus I would and still do.
5 miles 3 times a week? Where did you go? What if it was raining?

I also have a soft spot for the fact she knows her voice is ideal for a witch, doesn't take herself seriously, and her north-east tinged accent despite being born in the south, thanks to her north-eastern parentage.
I also have a soft spot for the fact she knows her voice is ideal for a witch, doesn't take herself seriously, and her north-east tinged accent despite being born in the south, thanks to her north-eastern parentage.
I thing she has changed somewhat since she launched her Insta page & that book.

Just seen Alison for the first time in ages, she is looking good.She is quite small I met her with Laura Geller in her shop when I popped in on a very hot day in NY years ago.She was very nice & chatty, she had no reason to stop what they were doing, but she did.I was melting but she liked my lipgloss!

5 miles 3 times a week? Where did you go? What if it was raining?

I thing she has changed somewhat since she launched her Insta page & that book.
An average day at work is around 10, 000 for me.
Then a 30 minute walk when I get off the bus because the bus service where I live is 💩.
My average steps Monday to Friday is around 15,000 so my sloth days are restricted to weekends.

An average day at work is around 10, 000 for me.
Then a 30 minute walk when I get off the bus because the bus service where I live is 💩.
My average steps Monday to Friday is around 15,000 so my sloth days are restricted to weekends.
A lot of steps. Do you use one of those wrist watches that count your steps? If you do, would you recommend buying one?

I do a lot of dog walks but since I developed an illness these tend to be short and often rather than the walking I used to do. It does keep the weight down.

I haven't seen Alison recently but if she's looking better than that time she was wearing a circus tent then that has to be good. No one intends to look awful but if you're bigger than you'd like and you feel a mess it can be a bit overwhelming and hard to get back on track. If these supplements are working for her then if it were me I'd keep going.

CC

What people say on Instagram is often very different to what they do in real life. I suspect she has been using the injection that supresses appetite, talked about in the media of late. That wold explain such prompt weight loss. It seems the word is spreading around Q about this injection.....Flinty next?
Agree, Jilly & Catherine both look much slimmer. There is some slim secret going round QVC.

After a good few months I am back watching QVC :giggle:
I am pleasantly surprised to see Alison Young looking a lot slimmer and less bloated :)
Her face is more defined and she is wearing some suitable clothes👌
She is actually looking good and I actually enjoyed her presentation(y)
She was more tolerable than some of the new presenters.
Has something happened to her recently for this transformation:unsure:?
She is no longer listed among the presenters :unsure:
Have I missed something? 🫢
Maybe she'has the help of an image consultant because her clothes seem much more flattering.

My friend is diabetic and takes some medication that suppresses the appetite, it’s very expensive and difficult to get now apparently because it’s being used as an obesity ‘cure’.
Maybe that’s what it is ?

From what I've read, this drug will only decrease your weight by 15%. AY's face is getting a bit jowelly due to the weight loss on her face. She looks good, though.
Mr CC has lost 8 stone over the years after starting these injectable drugs and that's while still eating pies/cakes/biscuits/beer/wine/whisky. It's no wonder overweight people are clamouring to get it but it is causing shortages for diabetics as he's had to wait for it a few times recently.

CC

Latest posts

Back