alison young looks like.......

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

boffy

Registered Shopper
a very young betty davis.
i knew she looked like somone famous but it was after watching a film with betty that i realised who it was lol....

Bette Davis a timeless beauty, and Alison Young QVC’s resident beauty expert, strange but true Boffy, I can see a resemblance,:22: and to think there’s even a song about looking like Bette Davis.:32:

Speaking of QVC lookalikes, I've always thought, Dale looks like someone famous, but couldn’t quite put my fingers on who it was, then it occurred to me. Dale looks like Tony Hadley!:1:

I can see where you're both coming from! Re Alison, Bette Davis wasn't considered a beauty, but she had massive screen presence and an allure Alison can only dream about. Plus she didn't shriek like a banshee! (I feel so mean, but I can't help it, the woman drives me nuts!)

I can somewhat see the resemblance now that you mention it

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://submiturpics.com/uploads/pages/3683/info.html"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://submiturpics.com/uploads/pages/3683/info.html" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

here she is with a terrified Amica on the couch..

Attachments

• baby jane.jpg
    baby jane.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 182
She's certainly a dead ringer for Baby Jane Hudson. :eek:

Blanche had to be kept locked up in the house for her own safety......Baby 'Ali Y' Jane couldn't take the risk of her ignoring her advice & going out in the sun.......the terrible risk of sun-damage & wrinkles looming ever present in her mind....! :11::D

...and here are Alison and Amica checking the make-up room is free so they can get ready for their next "beauty" show...

Last edited:
Speaking of QVC lookalikes, I've always thought, Dale looks like someone famous, but couldn’t quite put my fingers on who it was, then it occurred to me. Dale looks like Tony Hadley!:1:

Personally I always thought Dale was a dead ringer for Roy Walker from "Catchphrase"!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back