Eyebrow Alert

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Isn't it spooky how the tweezers always 'find' the really tough chin hairs ? My eyes are rubbish at the moment (awaiting cataract op), so close up is more a case of "feel up" (now now), and my tweezers are guaranteed to hone in on the tough buggers.

Isn't it spooky how the tweezers always 'find' the really tough chin hairs ? My eyes are rubbish at the moment (awaiting cataract op), so close up is more a case of "feel up" (now now), and my tweezers are guaranteed to hone in on the tough buggers.
I’m “only” mid forties so haven’t got full on facial hair - yet! - but I still get the odd chin hair and one where a mole used to be (attractive!) and I love nothing more than searching them out with my fingers then tweezing.

Nothing more satisfying!

Try item 250702.
I just watched it - alongside watching the closing ceremony which is finally getting going!

Too dark and such a strange shape to Jill’s eyebrow - as someone said, hockey sticks!!

What was as distracting for me, and makes the brows appear even harsher, for me is her hair.
It’s such a bright and solid one-shade artificial blonde. Coupled with a very deep side parting.
Not a fan!

Each to their own!

Latest posts

Back