Alison Young...Halloween?!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

UrbanLass

Registered Shopper
OMG...what on earth has she come as? Her make up is awful. If she's the advert for the TSV I'll stick to my ultimate palette.

Lx

OMG...what on earth has she come as? Her make up is awful. If she's the advert for the TSV I'll stick to my ultimate palette.

Lx

Have to agree with you there,L.It's horrible,she looks like a ghost :11:
Did she say who did her makeup or did she do it herself?

Imagine she did it herself! Having said that a friend of mine puts on blusher so she looks like Aunt Sally from Worzel Gummidge!!! I think that Alison did her makeup in a dark room and has probably been told that you need more makeup on television!!!!!!!

She will soon look like this little chap if she continues to tell us that Smashbox is not available anywhere else in the UK.

pinocchio.jpg

Not a good advert I was thinking the very same, it's put me right off the TSV TBH:29::29::59:

I thought it looked ok. Very nice, actually. But then again I have the complexion only a minute shade darker than a certain redhaired Girl Aloud!

Not very flattering Alison and OMG, what about her dress! lol I was going to buy the TSV until I saw her makeup. I don't think it flattered the models with paler skins either tbh.

I quite liked her makeup and her dress. It made a change for her to be 'Glammed up'.

No TSV for me, it is quite nice, but not nice enough for me to splash my cash.

Latest posts

Back