Alison Keenan

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm watching the TSV launch show repeat and Alison looks paler - either she's not feeling 100%, or she's using a different foundation or she's not applied her faux tan. Assuming she feels ok, I like the look

We are so used to seeing her with a deep tan..She is a sun lover and loves her sunny holidays .I prefer her with the paler look ,light foundation and make up.

I thought Ali K was a bit over bearing in the launch - she hardly drew breath and talked over MF quite a few times.

Plus, AK just can't resist using (the unfortunately named) Honey B anecdotes? I know she must be a proud granny but, really, she was suggesting even the TSV could be used as a baby bag - bit small for that I'd say. But any excuse to mention little Honey B....

I thought Ali K was a bit over bearing in the launch - she hardly drew breath and talked over MF quite a few times.

Plus, AK just can't resist using (the unfortunately named) Honey B anecdotes? I know she must be a proud granny but, really, she was suggesting even the TSV could be used as a baby bag - bit small for that I'd say. But any excuse to mention little Honey B....

I'm fed up hearing about the wedding and the grandchild - I'm just not interested - you are there to sell me a bag not tell me (yet again and again and again) about your personal life

And before anyone mentions her illness and gives me stick (although I dont think that should have any bearing on it) I think this about the whole blooming lot of them.

I can understand them dropping in little anecdotes about their lives and families in order to suggest the lifestyle you could have if you bought the product being demo'd but sometimes they overdo it.

I was thinking she was looking different. Maybe a bit fuller in the face but maybe a treatment of some sort as there is a visible difference with her look. Whatever it is she looks better.
But another one I can't stand to watch for long.

after all ak has been through she can twitter away i dont mind. shes earned her stripes i say.

after all ak has been through she can twitter away i dont mind. shes earned her stripes i say.

Cancer is utterly and totally hideous - there's no doubt about it - millions have suffered and are suffering still... so does that mean we should accept everything that all of those people do forever and ever?

Should we extend that to other illnesses as well? Where do we draw the line then?

I could never watch AK because her manic, stressful, fast talking gave me palpitations, and as for her daughter calling her grand daughter Honey B (or is it Bee), that child has to go through school and life with that name, I'm sure others will disagree and say it's lovely and probably would be for Mel B or Posh Spice, not for the grand daughter of a shopping telly presenter from Chiswick.

Ok so the paedo who dies of cancer in prison... that's ok to make allowances because cancer is a "get out of jail free" card.

Yes, cancer in all it's forms is bliddy awful. But it is not an excuse for other aspect of a personality "coming through". Cancer is not a learning disability.

just saying that in the grand scheme of things she has battled and won. i still think about all the ladies that died of cancer..shes enjoying her new life with her new husband. yes she does talk fast but good on her. still more proffessional than some on qvc imo

Ok so the paedo who dies of cancer in prison... that's ok to make allowances because cancer is a "get out of jail free" card.

Yes, cancer in all it's forms is bliddy awful. But it is not an excuse for other aspect of a personality "coming through". Cancer is not a learning disability.

wow cancer patient peodo and alison in the same sentence...even associating alison with a learning disability thats vile and far far from accurate.

... and as for her daughter calling her grand daughter Honey B (or is it Bee), that child has to go through school and life with that name, I'm sure others will disagree and say it's lovely and probably would be for Mel B or Posh Spice, not for the grand daughter of a shopping telly presenter from Chiswick.

:clapping: Well, looks like we agree on this one...

I know - 'cos she told us several times in the Kipling launch hour - that AK's grand daughter is called Honey Beatrice and they shorten it to Honey B.

I always think that when naming a child you should consider what the name will sound like for an adult not just for a cutesy little bundle... would we expect a solicitor or a brain surgeon to be called Honey B?

Why couldn't they just have called the baby Beatrice and used 'Honey B' as a nickname - then at least she'd have a choice in later life.

wow cancer patient peodo and alison in the same sentence...even associating alison with a learning disability thats vile and far far from accurate.

I can't see that I mentioned Alison Keenan at all in my post.

Latest posts

Back