Ali Young goes down on a teapot...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I said many moons ago that i thought she was having her lips injected.... I still believe this to be the case. They are the oddest shape.

I have thought that too, and didn't Lenny Deighton once make a similar comment to her on one of his shows many moons ago?

I said many moons ago that i thought she was having her lips injected.... I still believe this to be the case. They are the oddest shape.

Perhaps that's the real reason she's doing the business on the spout. Maybe she's too much of a tightwad to pay for the injections and thinks she can get the same effect by scalding her lips........sorry, lip area.

Last edited:
I have thought that too, and didn't Lenny Deighton once make a similar comment to her on one of his shows many moons ago?

I don't know about LD but there was a big thread in here about it, which AY got wind of because she mentioned it on air, denied it and said her puffed up lips were the result of a molton brown lipstick. As if!

Look how puckered and uneven the edges are.

I will be scrutinising her skin with my nose pressed up against the TV when she returns.
It may not be easy LE lover since BE and LG foundations conceal really well and AY may be using a concealer underneath as well.

Really shocked at the state of her skin. Just shows how thick all that slap is on her face :mysmilie_506:

The splodge looks like a seborrhoeic wart.

Yes it does . These appear on some people at around her age but its not sun related as far as I know. I had one checked out on my torso as I didnt know what it was, but they arent dangerous.

Am I the only one that thinks the title of this thread is a bit risqué?

I'm shocked at how clean this thread has stayed. The focus has been on AY skin, the fact she seems to be giving the teapot a BJ seems to have been overlooked.
With respect for the Christmas spirit i wont lower the tone.

I'm shocked at how clean this thread has stayed. The focus has been on AY skin, the fact she seems to be giving the teapot a BJ seems to have been overlooked.
With respect for the Christmas spirit i wont lower the tone.

too late.........

Havn't seen the photo, but get well soon Ally. I've just realized that the beauty TSVs have been a bit flat without her. And I like the fact that she experiments with her clothes.

Re sun damage, it may have happened earlier in her life. I know that growing up we all loved the sun, and as a kid I would happily lie in it for hours. Still love the sun, although I wouldn't sunbathe, but do go out in it,, and without spf.

Everything in moderation, that's my motto.

I think it is flat without her too. Really wanted to see her with Mally (which I know isn't many people's thing) but I like her make up when Mally does it. The celebrity mentions are v annoying though.

I am amazed she did not think before that picture was taken to put some concealer on. She must have felt really rough.

I quite enjoyed EH’s TSV without AY, Emma was able to give time to each product in the TSV

Latest posts

Back