Alexis's baby

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Silver Fox

Registered Shopper
Alexis brought her gorgeous baby girl on at the beginning of the 11:00 am hour with Debbie G. I think even Alison's heart would have melted this time!

Alexis brought her gorgeous baby girl on at the beginning of the 11:00 am hour with Debbie G. I think even Alison's heart would have melted this time!

God help her if she had cried-Ali Y would probably have given her one of her slaps.........:wink:!!!!

Is she the lady selling L'Occitane, who talks as though she has a plum in her mouth?

She is so annoying and needs help with her massive speech impediment!

Not good for a guest presenter.

Is she the lady selling L'Occitane, who talks as though she has a plum in her mouth?

That's a bit harsh, she can't help the way she speaks. You seem to have it in for any presenter who doesn't seem quite 'normal',

I enjoyed the earlier show with Catherine and Alexis. It made such a difference not to have 'She who must be heard', interrupting and shouting the place down. At least you could get all the information about the products, which is my reason for watching.:happy:

Well I can understand her perfectly well as can the majority of viewers I imagine. It's not like she needs subtitles.

Well I can understand her perfectly well as can the majority of viewers I imagine. It's not like she needs subtitles.

Yes, but as a representative of the company, she should be good at communicating and not have a speech impediment. :doh:

Yes, but as a representative of the company, she should be good at communicating and not have a speech impediment. :doh:

I can understand every word she says. She is well groomed and a good representative of her company IMO. She may not appeal to every one but surely not because of a speech impediment. Are you saying that she should work in a back room somewhere and not speak.

I can understand every word she says. She is well groomed and a good representative of her company IMO. She may not appeal to every one but surely not because of a speech impediment. Are you saying that she should work in a back room somewhere and not speak.

Yes she should!
Sorry but life is hard - how many tv presenters do you see with speech problems or facial disfigurements?????????????

None!

Yes she should!
Sorry but life is hard - how many tv presenters do you see with speech problems or facial disfigurements?????????????

None!

Dear Lord, it's a good job she isn't gay as well or who knows what you would say.

Last edited:

I can also understand Alexis, which is more than I can say for Kim Mendleson! Anyway I expect the company L;Occitane as employers are well aware of equal opportunities/diversity in the workplace after all they have braille on their packaging for blind people, so why would they not use Alexis just because she has a slight lisp!

She communicates perfectly well and far better than some, whose command of the English language leaves a lot to be desired.

She is a very good representative of the company and a very attractive woman.

Very harsh, and not relevant to the thread.:drunk::taphead: Alexis doesn’t have a ‘massive’ speech impediment, and even if she did, so what, as long as she can be understood who cares. imo Alexis is one of the better guest presenters on QVC, (there are some dire ones) she’s a great representative for L’Occitane, she’s knowledgable about the products, is well-groomed and doesn’t waffle on with benign nonsense.:tongue::grin:

Disability Discrimination shouldn’t be tolerated in this day and age.:devil:

SHE SPEAKS WITH A LISP FFS!!!! This happened with sit-up channel presenter Mark Ryes who said that Nicki Chapman was an ok agent and music guru but was a terrible presenter and had a awful speech impediment , she too like me speaks with a lisp..... Mark Ryes made me angry with that comment and this has reignited that anger..... Alexis does a good job...

Yes she should!

None!

If you are in the position to interview prospective employees, I pity them all. You have a very low tolerance level Mr. Adonis.

Yes she should!

None!

So what about Gary O'Donoghue? He is a political reporter for the BBC. Perhaps you should write to them and ask for his removal because of his obvious blindness. Or maybe you just turn over when he comes on! :wonder:

Latest posts

Back