Adele formerly of SBC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hope she will become the BA for the brand, but as Abi stuck her name on the brand, it might take a while....

It would be easier if she became a dentist, shifting gobbi Abi from Skinsense would be like pulling teeth.

Or could it be the fact people are thinking why don’t Skinsense just add SPF then you could do away with Ultrasun...........oops think I’ve just answered my own question. 🤔

Chuffing hell. That is a major shock.

I've tried the trial set as you do. I like the bag better than the products. I bought a serum from TK Maxx that was about £7. Nothing special in any of it for me. It was OK but I'd not cry if I never saw the brand again.

I like Adele though. If I know she's on I prepare a pamper hour. Wish I knew a tenth of what she knows. Surprised.

Thanks Sazza. 🍹🍹

I liked Adele doing SBC thought she always came over as genuine and professional, keeping to the job in hand and never tried to out do the item she was presenting.
Maybe I wrong but I was always under the impression she was a holistic therapist?
So I don’t know if I’m correct how that fits in with Head Of Training at Skinsense

Must of made her an offer she couldn’t refuse, same as Lee from Tarte who defected to Doll 10.😊
I wonder if these various brands are doing what wealthy football clubs do: buy up the talent, stick them on the bench...just so their talent isn't available to the competition?
With this rather incestuous swapping between brands, they (the brands) must have an idea whether other BAs are "star performers". I don't think it's just the BA that shows up, but other members of the brand's sales and marketing outfit, and I bet they network like crazy, plus have their ears pinned back for any snippet of information about how sales are going on different shows.
Adele sounds credible, and is likeable, so for an unpretentious brand like SBC, she was a perfect BA.
I could never warm to Lee from Tarte... she always sounded so robotic and, with a virtually expressionless face, looked a bit robotic. I am sure she is very nice in real life...but as a BA I found her offputting...and Tarte seems a very dull brand to me. She wouldn't seem to me to be a good fit for Doll10, but still a better fit for that brand than, say, Mally. I can't imagine Lee behaving like Mally, complete with performing seal sound effects!
I'm obviously channelling my inner b*#/h today! 😱

I wonder if these various brands are doing what wealthy football clubs do: buy up the talent, stick them on the bench...just so their talent isn't available to the competition?
With this rather incestuous swapping between brands, they (the brands) must have an idea whether other BAs are "star performers". I don't think it's just the BA that shows up, but other members of the brand's sales and marketing outfit, and I bet they network like crazy, plus have their ears pinned back for any snippet of information about how sales are going on different shows.
Adele sounds credible, and is likeable, so for an unpretentious brand like SBC, she was a perfect BA.
I could never warm to Lee from Tarte... she always sounded so robotic and, with a virtually expressionless face, looked a bit robotic. I am sure she is very nice in real life...but as a BA I found her offputting...and Tarte seems a very dull brand to me. She wouldn't seem to me to be a good fit for Doll10, but still a better fit for that brand than, say, Mally. I can't imagine Lee behaving like Mally, complete with performing seal sound effects!
I'm obviously channelling my inner b*#/h today! 😱
Good for you, I'm doing it most days at present!

Must of made her an offer she couldn’t refuse, same as Lee from Tarte who defected to Doll 10.😊
There was a lot of complaints in the US about Leigh to tarte because if I said the people she was following and commenting on social media were more than far right , it was shocking proper modern day neo nazi pages, and surprise surprise Doris from doll 10 loves alot of the same pages, birds of a feather flock together

There was a lot of complaints in the US about Leigh to tarte because if I said the people she was following and commenting on social media were more than far right , it was shocking proper modern day neo nazi pages, and surprise surprise Doris from doll 10 loves alot of the same pages, birds of a feather flock together
Well I didn’t know that ,personally I stop following people on social media when they get too political 😊

I had a friend who on Facebook put uploads of right wing crap fake news stuff she shared along with God loves you. I unfriended her as it was the biggest loads of crap. Oh, and the PMs about whatever rubbish. A few months later she asked if I had unfriended her? I said no idea I might have done it by accident? I never friended her again. The weirdest part was she never ever came out with the crap she liked or shared in real life.

But I did accidentally unfriend one of my cousin's daughters and had to send a friends request again.

I had a friend who on Facebook put uploads of right wing crap fake news stuff she shared along with God loves you. I unfriended her as it was the biggest loads of crap. Oh, and the PMs about whatever rubbish. A few months later she asked if I had unfriended her? I said no idea I might have done it by accident? I never friended her again. The weirdest part was she never ever came out with the crap she liked or shared in real life.

But I did accidentally unfriend one of my cousin's daughters and had to send a friends request again.
If it wasn't the time of social media, I'd be tempted to give her the unvarnished truth. But as it is, you've taken the best route.

Latest posts

Back