Yong Kim ?????

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

IF she exists and because QVC UK make such a big thing of her "designs" then why doesn`t she simply do one of those promo ads ? No flying invloved, pre recorded so she can be as shy as she likes and they can edit it and the likes of Tova, LG etc have all done them. Easy peasy innit ? IF she exists ....

IF she exists and because QVC UK make such a big thing of her "designs" then why doesn`t she simply do one of those promo ads ? No flying invloved, pre recorded so she can be as shy as she likes and they can edit it and the likes of Tova, LG etc have all done them. Easy peasy innit ? IF she exists ....

Maybe they should change the brands name to "Wrong Kim"...............seems nearer the truth :wink:

I agree the prices are ridiculous. £106 for a vest - er, I don't think so!!
Loads of YK on Ebay just now for about £27 upwards - about a third of the price of QVC. Free postage too, for some items. Still won't be rushing to buy!!

PS. First post - thought it was about time. Been a lurker for years :mysmilie_14:

Last edited:
:mysmilie_357: Lily, look forward to reading more posts.

We need a nice big portrait like Tova, on her own or with her beau if she has one or a photo at the Oscars. Might create a bit of competition who can provide the biggest picture. Tova will win of course!

I agree the prices are ridiculous. £106 for a vest - er, I don't think so!!
Loads of YK on Ebay just now for about £27 upwards - about a third of the price of QVC. Free postage too, for some items. Still won't be rushing to buy!!

PS. First post - thought it was about time. Been a lurker for years :mysmilie_14:

:mysmilie_357: Lily..........happy posting!

Well I still think its the North Korean Dictator! I can see him with a cigarette holder puffing away and designing as his general waffle on.

But if she is a real human being and very shy, do a Sia. She is the amazing singer who appears wearing massive Dougal wigs so no one can see her face as she performs, or at the Grammys stood with her back to the audience.

Personally, I don't think we'll ever see a picture of "her" because they'll all end up with egg on their faces for categorically stating she does exist when "she" is probably a marketing gimmick. If there was a photo of some random female supposed to be her, they know that would be quickly sussed out on the net.

Pull the other one.

edit: Welcome Lily!

I don`t care who designs it promotes it or sells it I don`t like it full stop It looks like market tat to me but maybe its because I like more tailored/structured clothing in material that has some `bant` in it as my mother used to say I think its way over priced and I agree with what was said if we have it rammed at us often enough we`ll start to believe all the hype that goes with it !!
Each to their own though ..if you want to pay designer prices for a mass produced brand its no one else`s business but yours!!
Some `brand ambassadors` are in the `fashion` business and some clearly aren`t like Ingrid Tarrant but if the `brand` is selling Q won`t care will they who fronts it and to be honest what `fashion pro ` would want to ...it would have to pay well I`m sure !! Ingrid should let them `Wen` her hair too

I don`t care who designs it promotes it or sells it I don`t like it full stop It looks like market tat to me but maybe its because I like more tailored/structured clothing in material that has some `bant` in it as my mother used to say I think its way over priced and I agree with what was said if we have it rammed at us often enough we`ll start to believe all the hype that goes with it !!
Each to their own though ..if you want to pay designer prices for a mass produced brand its no one else`s business but yours!!
Some `brand ambassadors` are in the `fashion` business and some clearly aren`t like Ingrid Tarrant but if the `brand` is selling Q won`t care will they who fronts it and to be honest what `fashion pro ` would want to ...it would have to pay well I`m sure !! Ingrid should let them `Wen` her hair too

I hate it when you sit on the fence MAD

Whilst that is true, no-one is forced to view, the information posted shows that QVC are being, how shall I put this...............economical with the truth!!! It is one thing for the company to choose to use Yong Kim as the name of the range over here it is quite another for QVC to make out it is a person!
Yong Kim and Comfy are not the only names this designer uses, I think the same designer has the same range sold under another name, Sun Kim and as Jason as well......I am not 100& sure:wonder: but I have seen the same type of clothes under these two names.

Latest posts

Back