yong Kim Show - what a farce!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Warning to anyone buying YK - often the different colour ways are different fabric composition something which is never mentioned by the presenters but is found in the website description if you read them carefully. Now IMO that should be different item numbers! If I buy number 123456 in blue I expect it to be exactly the same as 123456 in red (other than colour ofcourse)

Just watching the absolute car crash that is the Yong Kim show! PoorJackie Kabler was struggling through no fault of her own! The colour descriptions were confused - a clearly blue top was called 'mid green'. Then a certain top was not available on the automated system, you could only ring the call centre for it! Grey tones were being named khaki, it was farcical. Jackie did her best to keep it together but it was abysmal! Why can't people behind the scenes get their acts together and call garment by their actual colours. It's the same with Lola Rose shows, they never get the colours right on them! I take my hat off to Jackie, she certainly earned her money today presenting this hour!
I like her she is a good presenter.

I feel sorry for anyone poor soul who bought that garment thinking it was beige stone colour when it turned out to be khaki! The confusion with the colours irritated me, and I gave up about half way through.

Latest posts

Back