Yong Kim ?????

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I find that Jackie acts like this all the time, it's as if she's embarrassed to be there.

Well when she first started she was calm and seemed genuinely interested in each product and could have taught the old brigade a thing or two. Not keen on this new image but maybe last night was particularly bad.

I think Jackie seems to be more giggly when she's on late. I don't notice it much, if at all, when she's doing early or middle of the day shifts. I also don't find her as giggly when she's doing shows which are more interesting to her - like gardening and interior design stuff (like NN etc).

I'd say she's not the most natural presenter and, like Jill Franks, she finds it difficult to conceal when she dislikes something she's presenting.

Yong Kim to me, is the fashion equivalent of the No No No No No No No No No hair removal world ! in yer face, and a bottomless pit of money to spend on publicity.

Jackie "I love me who do you love?" Kabler has said some faux past in the past, from hitting your dog with a frying pan (oh yes she said that during a Cooks Essentials hour) to only last night telling a guest presenter to leave her husband, I'm not surprised Jackie likes gardening shows, the amount of holes she digs herself.

Crikey hitting a dog is harsh thing to say even in jest ...she is a motor mouth for sure ...overbearing even through a to screen:mysmilie_59:

As has already been said, someone is laughing all the way to the bank.....it's shocking.
That Join Clothes brand is just as bad too. I don't have much interest in so called fashion, I buy what I need and like from the likes of M&S etc.
I certainly don't want to look like a bag of rags either.

YK is a trademark name for Comfy USA and registered by a Joyce J Choo. It`s a bit like a very large company bringing out a range under another name, a made up example might be the likes of Adidas bringing out a special range aimed at women and calling it the Sophia or Elsa or Florence brand. I have no doubt that Yong Kim doesn`t actually exist though some people confuse her with a Young Kim who is a tacher at a design college in a different state. The following document is interesting and someone asked DF on the BTY thread does YK exist and her answer was something twee along the lines of oh yes, she`s a lovely little asian lady lol.
Smoke and mirrors IMO. Read the link below if you don`t believe me.
http://www.trademarkia.com/yong-kim-85804795.html

YK is a trademark name for Comfy USA and registered by a Joyce J Choo. It`s a bit like a very large company bringing out a range under another name, a made up example might be the likes of Adidas bringing out a special range aimed at women and calling it the Sophia or Elsa or Florence brand. I have no doubt that Yong Kim doesn`t actually exist though some people confuse her with a Young Kim who is a tacher at a design college in a different state. The following document is interesting and someone asked DF on the BTY thread does YK exist and her answer was something twee along the lines of oh yes, she`s a lovely little asian lady lol.
Smoke and mirrors IMO. Read the link below if you don`t believe me.
http://www.trademarkia.com/yong-kim-85804795.html[/QUOTE

Sounds to me like they're doing what BidTV did, they got prosecuted for selling Saville Rowe suits for £49 on TV hoping people would associate and think of them as Savil Row the prestigious Tailors in London, because they spelt it similar to deliberately decieve people. Anyway, Savil Row found out and got in touch with the Advertising Standards Authoritity and obviously BidTV were fined. Naughty Ingrid and co though, wonder if they'll have to put and extension on the studio, to allow for presenters, and guest presenters ever growing noses, hilarious! :mysmilie_15:

Can we expect a transformation of the name at some future date, I wonder? I wonder if there was some kind of copyright issue behind changing Ingenue to Onjenu?

So does she actually exist as DF alluded to? That was a clear statement on back to you.

DF didnn`t say she`d met her did she ? So my guess is DF simply quoted what`s said during shows, that YK is a person but too shy to be seen. It seems strange that its an American brand yet QVC US don`t sell it, probably because Comfy USA is commonly available out there. It sounds to me as if Comfy USA rebranded it as YK to sell it abroad.

DF didnn`t say she`d met her did she ? So my guess is DF simply quoted what`s said during shows, that YK is a person but too shy to be seen. It seems strange that its an American brand yet QVC US don`t sell it, probably because Comfy USA is commonly available out there. It sounds to me as if Comfy USA rebranded it as YK to sell it abroad.

Ingrid said once she'd met her then nodded towards DF and said, "well you have too haven't you?" and DF nodded saying "yeah, yeah" I don't really care wether she has or not, I'm just quoting what was said :mysmilie_14:

Latest posts

Back