Yong Kim TSV 8/3/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

P

PEBE

Guest Shopper
Just seen that there is a Yong Kim TSV on Friday March 8th. I don't remember there being one before so quite looking forward to it. Hope it is a dress.

For anyone who hasn't tried the range, the quality is excellent and very versatile pieces. I am a curvy lady and love wearing the dresses.

Last edited:
I like Yong kim stuff but find it very expensive.It took me a long time to find out that other ranges have clothes like this if you search under LagenLook - but the prices seem to be quite dear elsewhere too.I'd be really interested in a TSV though as hopefully it would be a good price.

Oooooh,I like that range too! Even more expensive that Yong Kim though. I also like Kaliko for work dresses. I wonder if the super sleuths will be able to find the TSV?

Thanks Pebe I've always wanted to try Yong Kim but its too expensive. Fingers crossed for a tunic at an affordable price.

I'm sure they will Pebe.

RainbowDottie and LEL if you go on eBay there are two sellers that are really worth checking out ... carolineann661 and electricboylondon (he also sells as chrisophesca). Electricboylondon is more quirky but Caroline is very much like Yong Kim with her own twist. Her tops are about £35 to £45 and dresses start at £50. She will make any design in any size and any colour.

Ah now LEL you're a wee one aren't you. Some of Caroline's stuff starts at a 16 but not all of it.

Hmmm, wonder if it will be crinkle harem trousers with ruched ankles and zips up the side :giggle: Sorry everyone that likes the range, I'm sure it looks good on you but I really don't like it, probably because I'm far too short to wear it. My money will be safe.

CC

i have some young kim but i am long in the body and find the leagnth a bit of an issue. and the fabric does bobble so stick to black where possible so you cant see the bobbles. nice comfy soft fabric though

Hmmm, wonder if it will be crinkle harem trousers with ruched ankles and zips up the side :giggle: Sorry everyone that likes the range, I'm sure it looks good on you but I really don't like it, probably because I'm far too short to wear it. My money will be safe.

CC

lol I like the range but can't be doing with harem pants.

Thank you so much. I totally love it! Can't wait to get this....grey or black.....or both !

It looks too long from me. If its that long on the model it will be to my ankles!!

Latest posts

Back