Yankee TSV Thursday 2nd Sept

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

And ANOTHER Yankee candle TSV

do not worry if you have missed yesterdays offering from Yankee candle. the other TSV is just around the corner on the 2nd Sept.

How many candles does a person need?:wonder:
I love Yankee candles, but a bit of oversaturating the marked is going on here I think

thats to make up for the lack of interest in yesterdays offerings. they used to be worth waiting for now the pickings are quite thin.:whew:

I actually think that all these tsv's put people off.I used to really rather like kipling - but rarely buy now - I think the quality of some of the tsv's have been poor (not that i've bought a kipling tsv for ages) and dunno - just gone off the brand completely.

Its the same for me with yankee - I just don't think that they're anything special anymore.I've always been a bit wary of yankee as there are some good deals elsewhere - and the price of the postage on qvc puts up the price to a "normal" price where I can smell and purchase what I want in my local garden centre or even debenhams.

But I clearly remember the days where kipling and yankee would sell out so early on in the day - I just think people are totally bored of them.

I like the tsvs that you can split up for pressies but I agree that there are just too many of them at the moment
every 3 or 4 weeks is a bit much
I didnt go for the last set so will see what the next one is ,tarts seem popular with the forumites,if only we could have a set of them ??

i must admit i thorougly enjoyed the blue hydrangae but found the birch fantastic. have bought anather set and i really did not want this tsv initially!

yankee tsv

Are these the tumblers size do you think ,any idea of price yet ,like tem all bar the vanilla and lime ,but def good xmas ideas as all my faamily love yankee ,but i usually buy from yankeedoodle and get the bargains. but does look nice little presents could be got .half way through my xmas presents now anyway so these ideal .thanks sazza :happy:

If Michaela says these are brand new then she is lying. I have seen these in the YC store where I purchase my wax tarts from.

If you are looking for Christmas fragrances, nip along to Clinton Cards. In my local they had loads at knock-down prices.

If you are looking for Christmas fragrances, nip along to Clinton Cards. In my local they had loads at knock-down prices.

I bought a large Macintosh Spice jar from Clintons last month. I was so happy as I :heart: Macintosh Spice.

i have mine oodles of chrismas yankee tarts for 50p.

i cannot stand the vanilla lime it makes me actually feel sick. dont like the silly painted designs either.:wave:

Home Store and More has all Yankee candles & accessories at 50% discount for the month of August.
Some great bargains still to be had till Tuesday.

I won't be buying these as they look like they are votive size to me and I prefer to burn two of the same fragrance together IYKWIM. If anyone lives near Mancehster I was in the Arndale Centre on Monday and there was a stall selling half price YC - was a proper YC stall. The best buys were the large candles which I don't buy (just don't have enough time to burn them properly) and there were some very old fragrances which I've never seen before. I didn't buy anything as I do tend to burn tarts and votives rather than the jars.

I was in the QVC Outlet store yesterday in Warrington - not very impressed, it all looked like tat! However, I just missed out on buying some scented tealights with the roly poly holders which was a TSV that I particularly loved. There were some tealights left but I was informed that I would have to buy them with one of those chandalier type votive holders. Think it's bizarre that an Outlet store won't sell things off piecemeal. There was also one of the Christmas decorations with 5 tarts which they wanted £38.00 for which I said seemed a really steep price!

Latest posts

Back