yankee smells for Christmas

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

queenie

Registered Shopper
yankee hour on now 4pm
does anyone know what silver bells or egg nog smell like please??
may be tempted to make a purchase....an investment obviously ladies....

yankee hour on now 4pm
does anyone know what silver bells or egg nog smell like please??
may be tempted to make a purchase....an investment obviously ladies....

What sort of investment Queenie? I was thinking the prices were rather high. Shouldn't you be f.a.r.ting on these candles?:thinking2:

I haven't tried either of those, queenie. My favourite Xmas one is Balsam & Cedar. I prefer the more natural ones rather than "made up ones" like Happy Christmas. But I buy mine from Boundary Mill, I hope they have a good choice this year.

My favourite Yankee Christmas Fragrance is "Happy Christmas"
although I bought the set before with Happy Christmas and Christmas Cookie so looking forward to trying Christmas Cookie

Have just bought some new Yankee ~smells~ from the garden centre :rock:
Mountain Pine
Sparkling Snow
Christmas Cupcake
Welcome Christmas

also Red Berry and Cedar a favourite from last year..I love the Eggnog, got some of those too, Silver Bells is ok, not as strong as Balsam and Cedar!!! :tongue2:

I find qvc are a bit behind on the newbies...and expensive on most of their candles.

daydreamer

Mountain Pine
Sparkling Snow
Christmas Cupcake
Welcome Christmas

also Red Berry and Cedar a favourite from last year..I love the Eggnog, got some of those too, Silver Bells is ok, not as strong as Balsam and Cedar!!! :tongue2:

I find qvc are a bit behind on the newbies...and expensive on most of their candles.

daydreamer

What does Christmas Cupcake smell like?

My favourite Yankee Christmas Fragrance is "Happy Christmas"
although I bought the set before with Happy Christmas and Christmas Cookie so looking forward to trying Christmas Cookie

I love Yankee candles the smells really linger even after the candle has gone out. We use to have a Yankee candle shop near where I live but its closed now, use to be lovely to be able to go in and smell each fragrance before deciding which ones to buy.

I love Yankee candles the smells really linger even after the candle has gone out. We use to have a Yankee candle shop near where I live but its closed now, use to be lovely to be able to go in and smell each fragrance before deciding which ones to buy.

Im burning a new tart flavour tonight Dazzler.. Midsummer Night.. Its actually really nice.. Got it in a set.. I do love the Gingerbread one though.. Oh yum :wave2:

Mountain Pine
Sparkling Snow
Christmas Cupcake
Welcome Christmas

daydreamer

Oh my! new christmas yankee candles:heart: and I haven't seen them.. I must get to meadowhall this weekend :wink2:... I am loving almond cookie and i also love the gingerbread, gingerbread burned with sicillian orange is yummy:

Last edited:
Im burning a new tart flavour tonight Dazzler.. Midsummer Night.. Its actually really nice.. Got it in a set.. I do love the Gingerbread one though.. Oh yum :wave2:

Gingerbread ohhhh yummy! xxxxxxxxx

What does Christmas Cupcake smell like?

As far as I can make out, through the wrapper, :tongue2: it is a cross between Crème Brulee (spell?) and Shortcake..I am being good and using up old ones first :angel: have just plugged in my Christmas electric tart burner so will be using the newbies soon..oo..and also love ~Be Thankful~ don't think this was around last year but not sure! OMG, yes, I love the ~Gingerbread~ too! :flower: I love them allll!

Have a good local garden centre, always first with new smells, that has little Yankee cards that they stamp with each £10 purchase, when full one gets £10 off next bill of Yankee candles , own choice of course (I know nothing free in this life but every bit helps) :thinking2:

daydreamer

This thread got me thinking about "Christmas smells" !, I love the smell of a chicken/turkey roasting in the oven, the smell of coal just put on a fire (wierd one I know), clean children just after their bath and wearing new pyjamas for Santa !...
Smells I dont like !....OH snoring in the chair after lunch and "his backside" beating out a tune after too many sprouts !! :confused2::puke:, guests calling in after too many drinks and stinking of cigar/cigarette smoke !, the children "throwing up" after trying to eat all their selection boxes in one go !....there are others I'll leave that to you !

Oh my! new christmas yankee candles:heart: and I haven't seen them.. I must get to meadowhall this weekend :wink2:... I am loving almond cookie and i also love the gingerbread, gingerbread burned with sicillian orange is yummy:

ooh I live near Mhall where abouts is YC I can feel a shoping trip coming on:hi:

Latest posts

Back