Yankee Candles TSV - 30/10/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

OK, I am dithering about this TSV because I love the sound of the fragrances in there however I have totted up on Yankeedoodle how much it would cost me for those items from the TSV that I fancy and it would cost me £14.00 - that's for 6 tarts (the preview pack at £5.00), 2 x boxes of tealights (going for two from the Fragrance of the month they will cost £9.00 in total). Add to this that I'm going to need some more unscented tealights and because I love Jack Frost I'd have to treat myself to something in that fragrance - even by adding a small jar to my order with Yankeedoodle the total only comes to £26.48. I even get a free votive with that as well. I'm guessing that the TSV is gonna cost more than this plus the usual £5.00 p&p so I shouldn't be dithering??

Does anyone know of a site that sells Yankee Candles and gives a description of the fragrances contained in each candle. Was just thinking that if I'm going to be burning scented tealights with a Medium Christmas Eve candle which would go best? x

Yankeedoodle does give a description of the fragrance but I go to a local shop near me which sells them - have a good sniff then go home and buy on-line as its cheaper! Otherwise I buy tarts so I can have a try before I buy - again yankeedoodle do packs of samplers or tarts in all the new fragrances at a good price so you can try a good selection without paying too much first.

the scented candle shop gives really good descriptions and i like to buy candles from them as they are excellent for delivery and service.

Thanks for your replies. Just wanted to give you all a heads up. Have had an email from Yankeedoodle re: Offer of the Week - Poppy Appeal. They are selling 11 wax tarts (various sets available, sorted by fragrance type ie food and spice, floral, festive etc). for £9.00 with p&p. £1.50 of each order is going to the Poppy Appeal. x

thanks valm you cannot have too many tarts. i am starting to buy them a lot now as they smell incredible and are good vfm.
now which set(s) should i buy?:thinking2:

Hey, SCW-how are your detective skills tonight? Any idea of a price on this yet? QVC Active doesn't recognise the number yet, but I know you have your ways of making them talk...................................!

I am going to f.a.r.t. on this one too,as there looks like there is another tsv in Nov,I just want some Christmas candles this time,I have a nice shade to use
Christmas tarts would be nice too as I have a Christmas tart warmer in the loft
Loveheart will be proud of me !! :angel:

Just caught up with this one. I would have been very proud of you if it were not for your confessions on another thread.:sad:

Yankee Candle Festive Snowmen Burner with Tarts T-Lights,Votives & Glass Holder
Today's Special Value Price £37.32
QVC Price £45.25
Item Number758594
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.95
Bring the magic of Christmas into your home with this novelty snowmen tart burner and accessories set from Yankee Candle - designed especially for QVC! The tart burner features two snowmen holding a broom and a snow globe. The festive set includes six tarts in brand-new Sparkling Snow and Welcome Christmas scents along with Balsam & Cedar. You'll also receive six samplers in Happy Christmas, Jack Frost and Holiday Home Sweet Home fragrances, two clear glass sampler holders and two boxes of 12 T-lights in Red Berry & Cedar and Christmas Cookie scents

Yankee Candle Festive Snowmen Burner with Tarts T-Lights,Votives &Glass Holders
Item Number: 758594
QVC Price £45.25
Today's Special Value Price £37.32
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.95

Bring the magic of Christmas into your home with this novelty snowmen tart burner and accessories set from Yankee Candle - designed especially for QVC! The tart burner features two snowmen holding a broom and a snow globe. The festive set includes six tarts in brand-new Sparkling Snow and Welcome Christmas scents along with Balsam & Cedar. You'll also receive six samplers in Happy Christmas, Jack Frost and Holiday Home Sweet Home fragrances, two clear glass sampler holders and two boxes of 12 T-lights in Red Berry & Cedar and Christmas Cookie scents.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.758594

Me neither, WS. To be perfectly frank, I think the snowmen burner is a trifle naff, although the fragrances are all rather appealing.

My money is safe - I hate the Chrismassy fragrances ( apart from Jack Frost! ) All that spice gives me a headache!

Me neither, WS. To be perfectly frank, I think the snowmen burner is a trifle naff, although the fragrances are all rather appealing.

I agree, Calvin. Also, one needs to find/buy storage to put these novelty items away.

Latest posts

Back