Yankee Candles TSV - 30/10/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I agree, Calvin. Also, one needs to find/buy storage to put these novelty items away.

True, WS. My Christmas decoration box is jam-packed as it is. The TSV burner also looks rather large and I expect it would take up a lot of space on a table/bookshelf/whatever.

I have just spend £44 on the yankeedoodle site and bought I tastefull ( in my opinion) red moasiac glass tart burner and 2 of the poppy appeal, a couple of odd ones as well as their Christmas preview set. (thats a total of 36 tarts, I am sad: I counted!)
That is value to me. :clapping::clapping::clapping:

What is QVC standing for these days? I think this is a very poor value TSV:sad:

Last edited:
not for me either, I havent got anywhere to put it!!
I have splashed out on some tarts and some plain tealights,the tealights seem expensive but they do last ages ,I have tried loads and none of them are as good as yankee

Anyone else had problems with the length of the chains on the yankee tart burners? Another one i have doesnt hang low enough to the tea light to warm/melt the tart!

I was thinking of getting this until I saw the price. Too expensive for my liking

habitat,marks and john lewis do excellent tea lights for very few ponds for 50.
yankee is too expensive for a box of trats.

I was thinking of getting this until I saw the price. Too expensive for my liking

The RRP for just the candles is £32. The big burners like the snowmen retail for about £30 plus there's 2 glass votive holders so it is quite good value.

not for me either, I havent got anywhere to put it!!
I have splashed out on some tarts and some plain tealights,the tealights seem expensive but they do last ages ,I have tried loads and none of them are as good as yankee

:thinking2::sad::angry:

The RRP for just the candles is £32. The big burners like the snowmen retail for about £30 plus there's 2 glass votive holders so it is quite good value.

I agree - it is great value however I don't need another burner. It's a shame they didn't do two sets - one with burner and one without as I do need tealights and tarts.

I don't think it's going to sell out though. Folks seem to be buying everything else instead. x

I agree - it is great value however I don't need another burner. It's a shame they didn't do two sets - one with burner and one without as I do need tealights and tarts.

I don't think it's going to sell out though. Folks seem to be buying everything else instead. x

but there are much better bargains to be had elsewhere, which makes this not very good value

Nor me, I'm off to Boundary Mill tomorrow - the only Christmassy scent I like is the Balsam and Cedar. I don't like the twee, character style burners either.

Nor me, I'm off to Boundary Mill tomorrow - the only Christmassy scent I like is the Balsam and Cedar. I don't like the twee, character style burners either.

in the interest of all on the forum please report back and let me know what they have there...in my job as market researcher I may need to take a trip there(have to say this incase loveheart is still spying on me lol)
cheers x

in the interest of all on the forum please report back and let me know what they have there...in my job as market researcher I may need to take a trip there(have to say this incase loveheart is still spying on me lol)
cheers x

I'm hot on your tail Queenie. You seem to be on my radar on more threads than anyone else at the moment. You must be spending the most. :cash::cash::sad:

Latest posts

Back