Yankee Candle Coming Back?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I didn't resist! I sneaked off to Fleabay and got 2 small jar candles for £14 delivered. Not sure if that's a bargain or not but it was one of my favourites, Flowers in the Sun. I'd have bought melts but no idea where my burners are and I'm not buying another because as soon as I do I'll find the old ones.

Hope people got some good deals today, I didn't see the show.

CC

I can't believe the prices that Yankee still get away with! If you add the p&p then the wreath is pretty much £1 per tealight with a bit of cardboard and a little glass holder thrown in. I get all mine from outlet stores or in the sales now.
👍

I can't believe the prices that Yankee still get away with! If you add the p&p then the wreath is pretty much £1 per tealight with a bit of cardboard and a little glass holder thrown in. I get all mine from outlet stores or in the sales now.
I got Aldi’s advent candle set last year. Small votives in beautiful little jars for under £20
YC is a rip off

I received the Yankee jars I ordered from Ebay today. They looked genuine and new and there was a scent when I took the lid off. However, I've been burning Flowers in the Sun since 3pm today and there is not one tiny hint of any kind of smell coming off it. Sadly a waste of £14. Yankee is a con. They used to be lovely, all the different scents and I bought them all the time. I will not be buying any more.

CC

I need to buy tea lights that have a clear container ( not like my tin home bargains ones) to put in my posh glass tea light holders. Can anyone suggest where sells them, apart from Yankee please? Thanks

I stopped buying them years ago. Main reason was they had so little throw of scent. I have one I bought in the States about 15 years ago and that still smells stronger than recent ones. I now buy wax melts from a local company to burn in my Yankee electric burner. Nicer smells and much cheaper

I need to buy tea lights that have a clear container ( not like my tin home bargains ones) to put in my posh glass tea light holders. Can anyone suggest where sells them, apart from Yankee please? Thanks
Maybe Boots or Superdrug? At least in Germany you would find them there (Rossmann, dm).

Amazon sells them, here an unscented example: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Unscented-Tealights-Paraffin-Free-Recyclable-Environment/dp/B07WKK4T62/

Or scented: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Spaas-Scented-Clearlights-Tealights-Transparent/dp/B07QCCKDKP/

Yankee Candle New Items

Yankee Candle Set of 2 Large Signature Autumn Scents Large Jars

Yankee Candle Large Pumpkin Cinnamon Signature Jar

Yankee Candle Large Woodland Weekend Memories Signature Jar

Yankee Candle Large Afternoon Scrapbooking Signature Jar

Yankee Candle Set of 3 Large Signature Cottage Getaway Jars

Yankee Candle Ultimate Wax Melt Bundle with 6 Melts

Yankee Candle Signature Reed Diffuser with 2 Refills

Yankee Candle Clean Cotton Plug In Starter Kit with 2 Refills

Yankee Candle Set of 2 Signature Large Tumblers

Yankee Candle Wax Melt Warmer & Signature Large Jar

Yankee Candle Set of 2 Medium Home Comforts Signature Jars

Farmfoods have 2 for £20.00 on Yankee limited availability though

538g jars in various summer scents

Attachments

• IMG_6690.jpg
    IMG_6690.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 0
Does anyone remember the quite short lived range of 'more affordable' Yankee candles. Called Scentbeads, they were teeny tiny grains in a jar which QVC said were made specifically for one US retailer. I bought quite a few and always had a great throw of scent from them...and they were much cheaper.

If anyone does buy Yankee from QVC can you let us know what the throw of scent is please. Honestly, when they were first at Q they were amazing. I must have spent god knows how much on the melts and you could smell them throughout the whole house. Then they fell off a cliff!

CC

If anyone does buy Yankee from QVC can you let us know what the throw of scent is please. Honestly, when they were first at Q they were amazing. I must have spent god knows how much on the melts and you could smell them throughout the whole house. Then they fell off a cliff!

CC
i nbouhgt one of the signature large jars the other month from somewhere else & had no problem with it & it smelt just as it used to (mind you this was a new recently released fragrance)

It might well depend on which fragrance you buy. I always think the cinnamon/spice ones smell stronger than some of the others.

CC

Latest posts

Back